Steve Leung empowers locals and people moving here with the tools and guidance needed to make good Silicon Valley real estate decisions.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
With an exciting name like The Association of Bay Area Governments, you just know that they'll provide a veritable cornucopia of fun. But their impressive guided photo tours of Bay Area waterfront trails document some of the most amazing views of Silicon Valley and the surrounding areas you'll f...
Traditionally, people put 20% of the purchase price as a down payment when buying a home. You would pay this 20% upfront as a "cash" down payment through a cashiers check or by wiring money to the seller, and get a mortgage to pay them the remaining 80% of the price of the house. However, as a ...
Parents who take care of babies and young children sometimes want to connect with other parents to feel a sense of community and support. There are a number of groups all over the Bay Area that are dedicated to helping working and stay-at-home mothers (and sometimes dads) connect with others, kee...