Jackie Hawley's Real Estate Blog for Southeast MI

By
Real Estate Agent - Coldwell Banker Professionals
Oakland County MI Real Estate and Homes for Sale
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Lower Straits Lake Commerce Twp MI Lakefront Home Sales Median sales price on all sports Lower Straits Lake and the average sales price on Lower Straits Lake are both more than doubled this year over last year. This doesn't mean prices went up over 100% in just a year's time. But if you are a hig...
01/02/2013
Sylvan Lake Otter Lake Lakefront Home Sales Real Estate Sales Median sales price on all sports Sylvan and Otter Lakes is up 31% from last year. Average sales price on Sylvan and Otter Lakes is up 26% from last year. So far this year there have been 8 more sales on Sylvan and Otter Lakes than all ...
01/01/2013
Home staging your Oakland County or Lapeer County MI home for sale. At one time it was just part of a Realtor's job to "stage" a home they were listing- at least in the North Oakland and Lapeer areas that I work in. In those days staging had a bit of a different meaning. I typically will tell a s...
12/12/2012
Lake Oakland Lakefront Sales- Prices Continue to Climb! Just like the rest of the North Oakland County area- home prices on Lake Oakland are up and there is a real lack of active listings available. Unit sales are up, average sales price is up, median sales price is up, total sales volume is up.....
12/06/2012
Now your Southeast Michigan house is on the market- beautifully described in the MLS with 25 photos and a virtual tour, sign in the yard with color flyers in the box (again- beautifully described), full color ads all over the internet. Everything is going along just like your Realtor told you it ...
11/21/2012
Sylvan and Otter Lakes Lakefront Real Estate SalesSylvan Otter Lake is a 530 acre all sports lake located in Waterford and West Bloomfield Townships and the Village of Sylvan Lake- south of Highland Rd (M-59), north of Orchard Lake Rd, east of Cass Lake Rd and west of Telegraph. Weed control is t...
11/19/2012
Sylvan Lake Lakefront Home Sales- Prices on the Rise Median sales price on all sports Sylvan and Otter Lakes is up 32% from last year. Average sales price on Sylvan and Otter Lakes is up 29% from last year. So far this year there have been 5 more sales on Sylvan and Otter Lakes than all of 2011. ...
11/19/2012
Orion, Oxford, Clarkston and Brandon school districts average sales price through August of each year   Unit sales are up 9.9% from 2011 and up 27% from 2009. Average sales price is up 6.3% from 2011 and up 9.6% from 2009. Distressed sales are down making up 44.2% of all sales in 2012– down over ...
11/10/2012
Waterford MI homes sales are up in 2012 over the same time period of 2011 (through August) in all 4 categories– unit sales, average sales price, median sales price and sales volume.   Distressed sales are down 4%  2012 distressed sales made up 62% of total sales opposed to 66% of total sales Aver...
11/10/2012
Lapeer County sales are up in 2012 over the same time period of 2011 (through August) in all 4 categories– unit sales, average sales price, median sales price and sales volume. Distressed sales are down 9%  2012 distressed sales made up 56% of total sales opposed to 65% of total sales Average sa...
11/10/2012
Rainmaker
227,464

Jackie Hawley

Southeast Michigan Real Estate
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information