Red Hot Atlanta Homes Blog

By
Real Estate Agent - RE/MAX Around Atlanta
Information about Woodstock real estate, Woodstock homes for sale, Atlanta real estate, Active Adult Communities, REALTOR, RE/MAX, RE/MAX Greater Atlanta, Senior Real Estate Specialist, Milton real estate, Milton homes for sale
RECENT BLOG POSTS
A hearty congratulations goes out to Carmel Elementary School in Woodstock GA, recently selected as a 2010 Georgia School of Character by the Character Education Partnership (CEP), one of only two schools in Georgia recognized for this honor. The school is located just west of I-575 and north of ...
02/14/2010
Many times when putting a home on the market for sale, the seller needs to update or replace a few key items so that the home has that special feel buyers are looking for.  Therefore, staging the home is important.  In the attempt to maximize staging, we usually ask the seller to provide a small ...
02/11/2010
Willow Creek is a terrific neighborhood near downtown Woodstock.  Located off Hames Road and Jamerson Road, Willow Creek is located in Cherokee and Cobb County. About 60% of the community is in Cherokee County with the remaining 40% in Cobb County.  Homes styles are primarily 2 story traditional....
02/08/2010
LinksHome InfoVirtual TourRedHotAtlantaHomesJumbo Loan InfoMilton Area InfoPhoto Gallery14855-east-bluff-road-milton-ga-30004North Valley - Milton Home For Sale14855-east-bluff-road-kitchen14855-east-bluff-road-sunroom14855-east-bluff-road-master-bedroom14855-east-bluff-road-library14855-east-blu...
02/06/2010
What is this new thing called "staging a home for sale"?  First it's been around awhile and used mostly for high-end homes.  Today everyone watches HGTV and can see what rearranging a few pieces of furniture can do for home.  Real estate agents have a home staged primarily for two reasons.  First...
02/03/2010
Do you know about Eagle Glen Neighborhood?  It's a terrific community near Eagle Dr and Putman Ford Rd in Woodstock, GA and part of the Towne Lake area.  Conveniently located to I-575, Eagle Glen neighborhood is a swim/tennis community.  Homes for sale in Eagle Glen range from $170,000 to $220,00...
01/30/2010
Did you know that prospective buyers decide within 30 seconds of entering a home if the home will work for them?  By using your senses, make sure those first impressions are positive.   The first sense is smell- does your home smell fresh and clean or like last night's dinner?  If you have pets, ...
01/28/2010
Towne Lake, is a master-planned community developed in the late 80s, West of downtown Woodstock and East of Lake Allatoona.  The community was developed as an upscale residential area with two golf courses, shopping areas,  and golf communities.  Today, you can find starter homes up to large exec...
01/25/2010
Presently working with someone who wants to downsize due to kids growing up and not wanting to take care of a large home and yard.  Suggested they may want to look at an active adult community.  The response was I want my own place.  So what is an active adult community? An active adult community...
01/22/2010
Was taking a look at the Roswell GA city website and found a wealth of information on the various activities available for both residents and non-residents (who can pay a bit more to participate).  Roswell has some great facilities including East Roswell Park, Hembree Park and the Roswell Area Pa...
01/21/2010
Rainmaker
93,870

Kathy Seger & Ben Staten

Red Hot Atlanta Homes Group
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information