|Real Estate Agent||
— Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Andrew Perkins's (andyp123) Blog|
I am a full time Halifax Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty in Bedford. I have called Halifax home for the last 7 years. I was born and raised in Newfoundland but left the rock in the mid 1990's to pursue an education and travel. I attended university at Dalhousie studying Recreation Administration before my next move. I re-located to Orlando, Florida and attended the Golf Academy of the South. I took a Job as a Golf Professional working on cruise ships teaching golf lessons and setting up golf excursions in the ports around the Caribbean (Not a bad gig). I decided then to return to the city that I have always loved, Halifax. I took a job as a Sales Representative with Oregan's Toyota Dartmouth. After a lengthy career in sales and customer service I always knew my ultimate goal was to sell Real Estate.
Total customer satisfaction has always been my approach. I strive to make all transactions as stress free for my client as possible. This requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. I have found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
I have a keen interest in the Environment and how it relates to the real estate industry. I am a member of the National Association of Green Realtors and attend many courses and seminars to update my knowledge in this field.
I like to keep my clients abreast of the latest Halifax Real Estate news and happenings. This is why I set up Halifaxrealestateblog.com so my clients are always up to date on local market conditions and the way it will affect their next real estate transaction.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell Halifax Real Estate contact me.
I specialize in first time home buyers and Listings.
Listing Your home
- I have an Internet driven active marketing plan that gets your home exposure via the Internet. I focus more on the Internet as 80-90 percent of all buyers start their search on the Internet
- I keep in constant contact.
- I am tech savvy and use that latest tools to interact with potential buyers and my clients.
- I work for the number 4 Brokerage in Nova Scotia for sales 2008. We have only been opened for 6 years. We get the job done.
- The homes I have sold average 98% of listing price and 29 days on market. I get you top dollar fast.
First Time Buyers
- I let you buy the home not try and sell a home to you
- I take a soft approach to selling you your next home
- you will never feel pressured
- I keep you up to date on hot new listings that hit the market
- I am a skilled negotiator so you can save money on your next purchase
I am member of the National Association of Green Realtors and Brokers. I offer my clients who buy or sell a home through me a free energy audit, which could save you thousands of dollars.
Halifax Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty. Specializing in Residential Resale homes, investment Properties and Downtown Halifax Condos. Taking a digital approach to to buying and selling R