Finding just the right home for buyer's life and family, or negotiating a seller's highest and best sales price is a personal goal for me... my clients' best interests come first.
Get to know Angela Proffitt
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial and emotional investments you will make in your lifetime. It can be a complex and stressful process, especially in today's market. The trust you give the professionals who assist you in this process is as valuable as your home.
I believe in working hard to earn that trust and perform beyond your expectations. To do that, I work with you, listen to you, and watch out for your best interests. I'm a tenacious investigator and problem-solver, and finding the perfect home or negotiating the best price is a personal goal for me. That means I will be with you every step of the way. Customer Service comes first, seven days a week.
I chose to become a Realtor because it inspires me. I believe in home ownership as a family investment and legacy which is at the heart of the "American Dream". There is no "job" better than helping families achieve that dream every day. From our first conversation through the close of escrow and beyond, I am available to you "for all of your real estate needs."
Contact me today to arrange a time to discuss your real estate goals. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Illinois Department of Real Estate, Lic.# 475169958, 2016-Present (www.illinoisrealtor.org)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, 2011-Present (www.realtor.org)
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors, 2016-Present (www.illinoisrealtor.org)
- Member of the Champaign County Association of Realtors, 2016-Present (www.champaigncountyassociationofrealtors.com)
- Sponsor Broker: The Real Estate Center of Illinois, LLC, Keller Williams Realty, 2441 Village Green Place, Champaign, IL 61822 (www.kwchampaign.com)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, California Bureau of Real Estate, Lic.# 01881445, 2011-2015 (www.dre.ca.gov)
- Member of the California Association of Realtors, 2011-2015 (www.CAR.org)
- Member of the North San Diego County Association of Realtors, 2011-2015 (www.NSDCAR.com)
- Member of the San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service, 2011-2015 (www.SANDICOR.com)
- Sponsor Brokers: ZipRealty; Keller Williams Realty; HomeSmart Realty West
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Arizona Department of Real Estate, Lic# SA642323000, 2012-2014 (www.re.state.az.us)
- Member of the Arizona Association of Realtors, 2012-2014 (www.aaronline.com)
- Member of the Tucson Association of Realtors, 2012-2014 (www.tucsonrealtors.org)
- Sponsor Brokers: ZipRealty, in partnership with Long Realty Company; Keller Williams Realty
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Sales, Leasing and Management
Testimonials for Angela Proffitt
James and RaNae P.02/06/2014
Wow! We have never been with an agent that tried so hard and went to so many homes with us. We were looking for an exact fit for our multi-generation family, so not just any house would do. She showed us lots of choices and locations when there was not a lot on the market in our price range. When she found the right house, she knew it and took us right away. Because of our finances, it was a complicated closing, and she stayed with us every step of the way. We have a son that is looking for a house and he will definitely use Angela's expertise.
We had a very positive experience with Angela right from the start. Her suggestions to help expedite the sale of the house were a display of her experience and professionalism. She organized two open houses which led to multiple offers on our property and inevitably led to its sale. She was a tough negotiator and definitely had our best interests in mind. When we move back to the area, we will be looking forward to working with her again.