Benjamin Emslie, Licensed Real Estate Professional
Real estate is a passion of mine. Over the better part of a decade I’ve had a front seat to amazing situations and ever-changing markets. I've had listings sell in a matter of hours, buyers outbid their competition by mere dollars and investment properties closed and rented in under a week. Every market is different, each with its challenges and rewards. My goal is to shoulder the burden of each transaction and lend you the knowledge gained by these up and down markets.
As a buyer you will never feel pressured to make a decision to buy a property. I know that a home purchase is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life and shouldn't be rushed. I can also promise you that I will do everything, use every piece of information gathered, and work tirelessly to ensure that we get you the best possible deal on a home.
As a seller you can expect no less. I utilize cutting edge internet marketing and employ the power of subscribing to additional multiple listing services to ensure that every agent or individual looking for a home in Colorado will have the opportunity to view your listing.
Whether you're new to Colorado or a native, I'll make sure that your next move is your best move.
I specialize in Residential Real Estate. Obviously, that encompasses many facets under the umbrella of Residential Real Estate, but the most common for me are as follows:
1. First time buyers - I love teaching and helping people understand what they should and shouldn't do when it comes to buying their first property.
2. New home buyers - I spent nearly 2 years as a sales manager for a builder in Denver. This has helped me learn both the ins and outs of building a home as well as the best ways to negotiate an incredible deal with a builder.
3. Sellers - Big homes, small homes, new, old, you name it. We can get it sold.
4. Short sales - I love being able to help people out of a bad situation. There is a lot more work involved, but I love a good challenge!
5. Relocation - It's great being able to help someone new move to the area. I passionately believe that Northern Colorado is one of the greatest places in the World to live. The weather is fairly mild, the people are friendly, there is an abundance of diverse job opportunities, schools are great, and on and on. I may be biased, but it's exciting to see the people thinking about relocating here get excited about the possibility. Then you find that perfect house and everything falls into place. I love it.
6. Referrals - I have been blessed with many out of state referrals. I graciously accept these and pay a competitive percentage to those who sent the referral my way.
I really love what I do. I enjoy being around people all the time and being able to build lasting relationships. Real Estate is an exciting career and is one that people should get excited about when they are in it.
Highly experienced with Buyers, Sellers, New home sales, Short Sales, Reloctations, First time, etc. Contact me at 970-391-9331 or visit my website www.PropertyByBen.com