I've been in the mortgage industry for 18+ years and my goal is to provide you with superior service. I believe in creating clients for life and look forward to working with you and your clients.
Get to know Bryan Reed
Which is a great question that I have a simple answer of I am not sure you should!
Over the years I have learned that people buy what they experience. I will listen to the customer, ask visionary questions, understand where they have been and how they got there, what place they are at and what direction they are heading. For each customer I create multiple solutions based on experience, best practices and making sure they are in line with the goals of the customer. My consultative approach provides each customer with the opportunity for self discovery. Effective consulting is about helping people find their answers-not my answers. If people typically will only do what they can understand- What good does me having the answers do? it's not necessarily about knowing the answers- it's about knowing the process of self discovery.
If this is the experience you are looking to receive then the only cost to you would be the cost of time. In return my goal is to turn that cost of time into the gift of time.
How I deliver a better experience....
* hands-on support and well versed in our product and underwriting guidelines to provide our customers with the best mortgage loan options available
* fast, predicatable service and consistency in the customers experience; we wil do our best to limit request for information and avoid last minute surprises. We believe in doing it right the first time.
* technology that supports a more seamless, trouble free loan process
* providing access to the most desirable loan products while offering hihghly competitive pricing on a consistent basis
* speed of decision to alow prospective homebuyers to move quickly to close within their required timeframes