Caroline believes that real estate is a relationship business and the “one size fits all” approach to real estate does not work in the long run. As a real estate broker for over 16 years, she offers a significantly different real estate experience for her clients that is centered on education, client focus and giving back.
Her consultative hands-on approach has resulted in a strong referral business from many satisfied clients. She also enjoys meeting new clients and has experience handling many different types of real estate transactions including REO properties, Estates, Short Sales and Commercial Real Estate.
She has over 30 years of business, sales, and technical consulting experience and a Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree from New Mexico State University. Prior to her real estate career she worked as an IT Senior Technical Consultant for Verizon Wireless for ten years.
Caroline and her family have lived in the Snoqualmie Valley since 1992 and are quite involved in their communities. She was elected to the Snoqualmie Valley School District Board of Directors and served for 4 years. She also served on several district advisory committees and tasks forces. Caroline was the project manager for an award winning $90,000 playground project for Opstad Elementary. She co-wrote two grants that resulted in winning $60,000 in grant money and the three playground areas were almost entirely installed by volunteers and donated professional services. Her husband Ross has served on the North Bend City Council for over ten years and also represents the city on several regional committees. She and her family have also been involved with the American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Snoqualmie Valley since 2004.
You can find out more about Caroline on her website: www.carolineloudenback.com
Caroline Loudenback 206-948-3721
- CRS, SRES, SFR, ACRE, MCNE
- Bachelors of Business Administration Marketing- NMSU
- Over 16 years of Real Estate experience
- Experienced with Short Sales and REO properties
- Home Buyer Workshop Certified Instructor WA Housing Finance Commission
- National Association of Realtors, member
- Washington Association of Realtors, member
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors, member
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service, member
- Commercial Brokers Association CBA, member
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- ACRE - Accredited Consultant in Real Estate
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CFA- Certified Foreclosure Analyst
- 10 Years - Senior Technical Consultant Verizon Wireless
- Over 30 years of Business & Consulting Experience
- 2010 President - Snoqualmie Valley School District Board of Directors
- 2009 Vice President - Snoqualmie Valley School District Board of Directors
- 2008-2011 - Elected Board of Directors - Snoqualmie Valley School District
- Member of Issaquah Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Associate Member - Sound Cities Association
- Snoqualmie Valley Rotary - past member
- 13 year volunteer for ACS Relay for Life of Snoqualmie Valley
- Snoqualmie Valley Community Network “Rise and Shine” Award
- Grant writing efforts secured $60,000 in grant money for Opstad Elementary
- Managed Opstad Playground Project $90,000 using volunteer labor for installation
- Extensive Volunteer Experience for Several Organizations
- Dale Carnegie Scholarship winner and Graduate
- President - Business Leaders NMSU
- Competed at Junior Achievement Nationals
- Graduate Assistant at NMSU
Thank you so much for all your help & patience! It has been a pleasure working with you!
Damon and Kayla
Our family would like to send our gratitude to you. We are so happy to have sold our condo and purchased a home where we can continue to grow as a family. It was such a pleasure working with you through the process of selling and buying a home. Caroline, thank you for being so available to check out homes in so many different neighborhoods. Joe, thank you for negotiating the deal to land us our dream home!
We have moved all of our stuff into our house and are slowly unpacking. Sometime in June we will have a house warming party and invite friends and family to stop by and see our new home. Please stop by. We will email you with details when we decide a date and time. We have been having fun decorating.
Once again thank you so much!
Chris, Monica, and Gavin S.
I am back from my European trip and wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for your support through with our Talus short sale. You were absolutely great to work with as were your clients and the short sale negotiation team. What an experience! My client Jenn is thrilled to be in her new home and I wanted to convey that I sincerely appreciate your extra efforts to provide her with keys in my absence. She and I wish you and all who were involved with this transaction the very best!
Hi Caroline ,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work!! You were such a pleasure to work with; we really appreciate all of your time and dedication to our unique situation!
Sincerely, Julie and Jeremy
Dear Caroline and Joe,
I just wanted to write and thank you for helping purchase my very first home all on my own! I am glad I chose your team to help me through the process. The both of you held my hands through lots of issues that arouse on the sellers part. I was adamant that this would be my new home and you helped me through the whole process in a very professional manner.
I was impressed with how passionate you both are about what you do and who you represent. You truly care about finding the right place for the right people. I could not have picked better people to work with!
And a BIG thank you ...you did a fabulous job for me....above and beyond my expectations.....especially am grateful for the extra effort for the little blips....thank you!!!!
My wife and I began looking for a home in the Spring of '10. We had some very strong feelings about what we were looking for and more to the point what we didn't want in a house. We looked at a lot of homes with Caroline...and I mean a lot of homes. Caroline was professional, patience and fun. We never questioned that they were representing us in this process.
It took us until Mid-November to find the house that we knew could become our future home. Caroline and Joe were with us every step of the way and made what is always a stressful time at least manageable. Of course our story has a happy ending.... We found the house that meets our lifestyle and family needs for a price that was more than fair. For anyone looking for real estate agents in the Snoqualmie Valley or Maple Valley area, we would whole heartily recommend them.
Chris & Imelda
CRS, SRES, MCNE, SFR, CIAS, CDPE, ACRE, CFA
|Kayla and Damon S.|
|Caroline, Thank you so much for all your help & patience! It has been a pleasure working with you!|
I believe real estate is a relationship business and the one size fits all approach to real estate does not work in the long run. That begins with a conversation.