WHY SELLERS CHOOSE ME
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area REALTOR® with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
WEBSITES I WILL USE TO MARKET YOUR HOME click it.
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the REALTORS® in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
You pay no upfront costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your home and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
Services You Can Count On Me For
Conduct an initial professional counseling session to assist you in determining your specific needs and desires, and to educate you about the home buying process so you are well prepared for what you are likely to encounter. Conduct an ongoing search of available housing through the Multiple Listing Service, and if you agree, I will also search for sale by owners and new homes for sale. Provide mortage qualification assistance to facilitate the mortgage application process. Provide assistance in selecting qualified inspectors, mortgage lenders and other resources that may be needed or desired. Point out weaknesses and the strengths of a property. Provide a market analysis and public records information about a home selected for possible purchase, which will provide factual data, and recent comparable sales information that will assist you in the offer and negotiation process. Assist in analyzing all gathered information and in preparing an offer to purchase. Provide professional representation for you in negotiotians with the seller and the seller's agent. Schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspections, appraisers, etc. Monitor the post-contract, pre-closing process, to assure that all necessary documentation is completed and available for closing. Review all closing figures for accuracy and accompany you at closing. Be available after closing to assist you with any unresolved or unforeseen problems.
I am here as your resource to answer any questions you may have 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
WHY BUYERS CHOOSE ME
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area REALTOR®, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Michigan real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti are no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
SEARCH FOR YOUR HOME NOW! click it.
Dale LaClair Realtor, ABR, SFR Keller Williams Realty 2144 S. State Street Ann Arbor MI. 48104 www.DaleLaClair-kwaa.com Find out why Buyers and Sellers are choosing me.