Get to know David Rosen-McGinnis
******I WILL PAY A 40% BROKERAGE REFERRAL FEE****** ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY, SELL, RENT, AND/OR INVEST IN THE ST. LOUIS REAL ESTATE MARKET? I CAN HELP YOU AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES!!! Reasons To Use My Services 1)I am a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed. 2)I will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating the hassles and the stress. 3)I know the neighborhoods, schools, and the market conditions. 4)I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours. 5)You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources. 6)As real estate expert, I will help you negotiate and make important housing decisions and I'll make sure you don't pay too much or accept to little for property. WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS??? My Personal Mission As your professional real estate consultant, I will focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service and I am not happy until you are happy. Whether it's finding you a home, locating investment properties, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home, I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let ME know. About My Services I will listen to your needs and then establish goals and objectives. I will work with you as a team to meet those goals and you will continually be in the loop during the entire process. In this fast paced market, I believe communication is key in meeting your goals and building our relationship. Satisfied Clients Are The Key To My Success Real Estate transactions can be very trying and turbulent and amazing service makes the difference. My service is second to none. If you are considering a real estate professional, please give me an opportunity to earn your business. I will not disappoint you! Thank you, David Rosen-McGinnis, GRI, CRS, ABR, SFR Broker Salesperson, Realtor®
Helping buyers, sellers, and investors of real estate (residential and commercial). Prepare contacts, fill out leases, formulate a game-plan, Set realistic dates to achieve client’s goal. I problem solve, negotiate and navigate all aspect of the real estate deal from title work, mortgage loans, home inspections and repairs, governmental inspections and permits, and appraisals. Strong knowledge of the Short Sale process. I multi-task daily while providing general accounting/reconciliation, CMA’s (Broker Price Opinions), and great customer service/satisfaction
Testimonials for David Rosen-McGinnis
This is the recommendation I placed out on our company intranet classifieds J It’s very popular at work and has huge readership. You are the BEST Dave so I figured I would spread the news to others!
Thanks again for everything!
Posted At: Wednesday, June 01, 20xx 10:50 AM
Posted To: Bulletin Board
Conversation: Realtor Recommendation
Subject: Realtor Recommendation
My husband and I are new home owners thanks to Dave Rosen-McGinnis from Prudential! Dave did such an outstanding job for my husband and I that I wanted to recommend him to all my ERAC co-workers J I usually never take the time to write a review but he went the extra mile for us so I figured I could do the same for him!
Dave is an excellent agent because:
• He’s honest – if he thinks a house is not a good fit/ deal for you, he will tell you and explain why. There were so many houses that we were interested in and even thought we wanted to buy along the way but Dave made us aware of problems and informed us it would be an unwise decision. He cares more about buyers’ satisfaction than a quick pay check.
• He’s very knowledgeable – Dave grew up in the St. Louis but has also done real estate in NY and FL so he understands the market both locally and nationally exceptionally well. While house hunting, several of the selling agents contacted Dave for advice.
• He’s reliable – no matter where and when, Dave would always fit us into his busy schedule to look at houses.
• He’s bold – Dave successfully negotiated all of our wants/needs at closing. In doing so, he prepared a detailed spread sheet with reasoning for each request. This method made it easier and less stressful on both parties.
• He’s compassionate – He showed up at our old home bright and early on moving day to help!! He brought a trunk full of moving supplies and worked tirelessly until we were all settled in our new place!
If you or someone you know is in the market for a home, contact DAVE ROSEN-MCGINNIS by email or at 561-445-0094. Tell him the Lafata’s sent you J He will work hard so you don’t have to!
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 20xx 22:38:27 +0000
To: David Rosen-McGinnis
Subject: Re: Conway next steps
Dave, you have gone above and beyond, and I can't thank you enough. It's been a bumpy road for my family since we first met, and you have made this so much easier. Thanks.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T