Use this section to write about yourself - don't be shy - Why should a buyer or seller want to work with you? Do you have any certifications and qualifications? What sets you apart from other agents/loan officers?
KELLER WILLIAMS® FACTS:
• Founded in Austin, Texas, on October 18, 1983.
• KELLER WILLIAMS® Realty laid the foundation for agents to become real estate business people.
• Mo Anderson owned the #3 franchise in the largest real estate company in the world.
• Gary Keller was chosen by Realtors across the U.S. as one of five of the "Most Admired" REALTORS® in the nation.
• "Most Innovative Real Estate Company" - Inman News Features
• 77,000+ real estate consultants.
• 175+ offices in the U.S. and Canada.
• 4th largest real estate company in North America.
• 50 Major Markets.
• Excellence in real estate consultation training.
Service Areas: Residential, Acreage, Lakeshore
Organizations: Highlands Association of Realtors Florida Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors Sebring Chamber of Commerce
Education: Lake Park High School 1966 Minnesota State University 1971
Minnesota Insurance School 1975 Continuing Education for Insurance 1976-2000
Cooke School of Real Estate 2001 Coldwell Banker Fast Start 2001
E-Pro Agent Keller Williams
Accomplishments: 2002 Rookie of the Year
2003 Multi-million dollar producer
2004 International Presidents Circle
2005 International Diamond Society
2006 Capping Agent Keller Williams
2008 Keller Williams Broker/associate/owner
About me: I was born in San Franscico, Ca. I moved to Minnesota at the age of 4. I grew up and my education in Minnesota. I have been married 37 years (same man). We have two grown children (30 & 34and 2 grandchildren. In 2001 my husband took a job with the University of Florida in Sebring. So after spending most of our lives in Minnesota we packed up and moved to Florida. I have been in sales for 27 years, having owned and operated an insurance agency in Minnesota for 20 years. I have been in real estate in Florida for 6 years. I started my career with Coldwell Banker and moved to Keller Williams of Highlands County when the opportunity to own part of the business arose. I am now an owner/broker associate
Hobbies: Reading, exercising, Cooking and traveling.
Real Estate Broker at Keller Williams Realty of Highlands County in Sebring,FL. Sebring is located in central Florida. I specialize in residental,lakefront and small acreages.