Gene is a skilled negotiator with more than 20 years experience in client-focused sales, negotiating and marketing. Before joining The GRUBB Co. in his hometown of Berkeley, Gene worked for 12 years in magazine and newspaper publishing. At CMP Media, Gene was the publisher of CADENCE Magazine, the world's largest computer-aided design magazine.
As a Realtor, Gene is a consistent top lister and one of East Bay's top producing agents over-all. He has won numerous awards including the Berkeley Association of Realtors' Realtor of the Year award, and The GRUBB Companies Synergistic Agent Award. He is also on the Board of Directors for the association.
Gene is committed to his clients' real estate success. Whether you're a seller or a buyer, Gene will focus on your goals and challenges at any given time to ensure that your real estate needs are met and exceeded. Gene brings energy, integrity, knowledge and a sense of humor to each and every real estate transaction. You can trust Gene for all of your real estate needs.
- Berkeley Association of Realtors, 2007 President-Elect
- Berkeley Association of Realtors, 2005 Realtor of the Year
- Director, Berkeley Association of Realtors, 2005-2006
- Secretary/Treasurer, Berkeley Association of Realtors, 2006
- Chair, Berkeley Association of Realtors Special Events Committee, 2005
- Member, Berkeley Association of Realtors MLS Committee, 2005-2006
- California Association of Realtors:
-2007 Equal Opportunity-Cultural Diversity Committee Member
-2007 Real Estate inance Committee
-2007 Membership Committee Member
- California Association of Realtors Legislative Liaison Program- National Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society, 2004, 2005
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2003, 2006
- Designated Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- "Director's Role in Professional Standards" advanced training- Habitat for Humanity- Golden Gate Audubon Society
- Multiple Listing Service
- Toys for Tots
- Operation One Warm Coat
Four Important Reasons You Should Work with Gene
- Gene has a thorough understanding of the East Bay real estate market including current and past inventory
- He knows the legal requirements, forms and business procedures involved in local real estate transactions
- He is a skilled negotiator
- And he truly knows and appreciates the benefits of living in the East Bay
I specialize in representing Buyers and Sellers of residential real estate in Berkeley, Albany, Kensington, Richmond, El Cerrito, Oakland, Piedmont and Montclair, CA.