|Commercial Real Estate Agent||
|Jeff R. Heuer|
|location_on Davenport, IA — Ruhl Commercial Company|
|insert_link Commercial Real Estate Iowa & Illinois|
|web Jeff R. Heuer's (jeffheuer) Blog|
Follows J.D. Rockefeller, Jr.’s statement, “the secret to success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” Since 1977, Jeff has owned, operated and developed various businesses within the Quad Cities. Having been on the same side of the table as his Customers gives Jeff a unique perspective when searching for, negotiating and acquiring or selling commercial real estate and investments.
Jeff has been active and extensively involved in his community through business and public service. He has promoted both professional and amateur sports in the area, which has included numerous amateur and professional boxing events, national music concerts and major league baseball exposition games. He has served as a founding member of the Quad Cities Sports Commission. He has been involved or promoted many local major festivals and events such as the Bix Festival, Blue’s Festival and the Quad Cities Air Show.
• Licensed as a Commercial Real Estate Broker in Iowa & Illinois since 2002, in which he has obtained the Broker Associate Designation
• Specialties include Industrial lease and sales; Retail lease and sales;
Office lease and sales; Development & Land Assembly, Sec 42 Tax Credit and Historic Tax Credit projects and Commercial Real Estate Investments
• Member – Realtors Commercial Alliance
• Member – Quad City Area Realtors Association
• Member – National Association of Realtors
• Member – Iowa Association of Realtors
• Member – Quad Cities First
• Life Member – National Rifle Association
• Served on the Davenport Plan and Zone Commission from 1997 to 2012
• Served on the High Performance Governance Committee, Promise Task
Force on Education and AAA Baseball Committee
• Served on the Scott County Condemnation Jury 2013 - thru 2018
Real Estate Broker Associate licensed in Iowa and Illinois. Commercial Real Estate sales and leasing. Development and Redevelopment of commercial projects.