All Realtors are not created equal, and I am proud to admit, I am not your typical Realtor. I am ready to earn your faith and trust.
My best testimonials come from my peers who have elected me to the following positions and my professional accomplishments: 2022 President of Wish Granters, Inc (a non-profit that grants wishes to local terminal adults); 2016 Idaho Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) of the Year; 2015-2017 IMLS Board of Director; 2015 Past President of the Idaho Chapter (CRS); Idaho Association of Realtor's Board of Director; Past President's Advisory Group - Ada County Association of Realtors; Election Committee - Ada County Association of Realtors; Technology Committee - Intermountain Multiple Listing Service (IMLS). I have also served on the Board of Trustees for the Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity and served as Chairman of the Morrison Knudsen Employee Volunteer Program prior to getting my real estate license.
If you are looking for professional real estate assistance in the Boise Idaho area, you should interview several agents and ask them very direct questions. How many years have you been licensed? (30+ for me). Are they a "Lifetime Top Producer (Yes)? Are they the ultimate decision maker or do they have to talk to their broker or team leader first? (I am the owner and broker). Have they personally closed a few homes or hundreds? (I have closed 500+ transactions) Are they a Certified Residential Specialist (Yes and was CRS of the year). What additional certifications and professional designations do they hold? (see my list below) Have you Google'd them to see how they market themselves before you considered hiring them to market for you?
I am also a real estate instructor. I currently certified to teach several designation and certification classes for the National Association of Realtors including: ePRO (technology for Realtors); Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES); Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR); Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR); and At Home With Diversity (AHWD). I also have been teaching First Time Home Buyer Classes directly to consumers for over 20 years. I am also certified to teach for the National Association of Home Builders.
My marketing plans (for both buyers and sellers) have evolved from the best parts of what I have learned from my associations with Realty World, Coldwell Banker, John L. Scott, and RE/MAX franchises prior to starting my own brokerage!
Put my experience to work for you - call me today at 208-573-0471.
I am honored to be an instructor for the National Association of Realtors and for my local real estate association. I am also in the process of getting approved to be an instructor for the National Association of Home Builders. Here is a list of my designations and certifications:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- ePRO - (certification for internet professionalism)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- 2016 Idaho CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) Member of the Year
- Lifetime Top Producer (for exceeding production criteria for 10+ years)
- Lifetime Honor Society (for being recognized for 10+ years of giving back)
- Distinguished Service Award (for serving our association and community)
- Marketing (Google me and see for yourself)
- Negotiating (my sale to list price ratio is higher than average netting my sellers more $)
- Communication (I welcome written communication and am not afraid of it)
- Creating satisfied clients! (most of my clients are referrals or repeat clients)
|Jim Paulson's Peers|
|Since many testimonials online are hard to verify, my best testimonial is that my peers (competitors) keep electing me to help lead their local and state associations and their multiple listing service. The fact that I have survived in this industry through it's ups and downs for 30+ years and have an A+ rating with the BBB should speak for itself. However, if you want specific references, contact me and I will give you phone numbers of my last few clients!|
Owner/Broker Progressive Realty Corp. 2014 President CRS Idaho Chapter; Past President Ada County Assn of Realtors & Director for Idaho Assn of Realtors & IMLS. 30+ years licensed Realtor in Idaho!