|Mortgage and Lending||
|location_on Carlsbad, CA — C2 Financial|
|web Joshua Jelsing's (jjelsing) Blog|
Josh Jelsing has been in the banking and lending industry since 1999, when he began his career at JP Morgan Chase. After serving his nation in the United States Marine Corp for 4 years, Josh immediately took an offer with Chase to work as a Junior Loan Officer. He quickly became one of the top loan officers in an office of 150+. After four years of fantastic employment with JP Morgan Chase, Josh wanted to spread his wings and truly learn all areas of the mortgage industry. He was recruited to Union Fidelity Mortgage in La Jolla, CA. Working in the top Mortgage Brokerage Firm in San Diego County, Josh quickly rose to the top 5% of loan officers in the office and was soon promoted to a Sales Manager position where he helped the company grow into one of the premier mortgage firms in all of California.
Josh is now very proud to be working at San Diego Funding, a direct lender as well as a wholesale mortgage broker that continually provides fast turn times, the lowest closing costs and best interest rates for all Residential Mortgage Programs, including: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Portfolio Alt-A, FHA/VA, and Private/Hard Money loans. This platform allows him to truly be a one-stop solution for all of your residential lending needs. Offereing the best of both worlds with both banking and brokering abilities, San Diego Funding is truly a one stop shop
Passions in life are very clear.
1) Want to be the best that I can be. Need to use the DNA that God gave me to the fullest. "Go hard or go home baby."
2) Vacationing with family - You only got one time to go around. Can't get that time back. "Work hard, play hard."
3) Mountain biking - The hills of Southern California offer some of the best rides in the world. Check out some of my pictures and video's here. (enter)
4) Surfing, Snowboarding and riding dirtbikes - There are so many wonderful things in life but near the top of that list is surfing, snowboarding and riding dirtbikes. My 8 and 9 year old sons are in the 4th year of snowboarding, surfing and riding dirt bikes.
5) Coaching my son's football team - The La Costa Blazing Mavericks flag football team was 6-3 this summer. I have dreamed of coaching my son's football teams since I was 15 years old. I don't know if I could ever do anything so rewarding. Having the opportunity to positively impact a young boys life and provide awesome memories that they will cherish forever is truly one of the great treats in life.
6) Vince Lombardi mentality - God first, Family Second, San Diego Chargers......or maybe MSM Mortgage third
I'm a mortgage broker for an awesome company. I'm blessed to work here. I'm a top 10% originator nationally and love working with clients. 1st time home buyers, luxury homes & specializing in FHA.