Upon close investigation, you'll find Keller Williams® Realty is fundamentally different than other real estate companies. These differences attract agents to the company, keep them with the company and can be summed up as the five foundational pillars of the company.
* Keller Williams Realty operates on a belief and value system (WI4C2TS) embedded in a strong company culture that promotes partnership by empowering its associates.
* The Keller Williams philosophy is that training is a life-long process not an event. Through training, consulting and coaching its associates, the company focuses on building each individual's career to its highest level of achievement, always training as if everyone is a top producer.
* Keller Williams' believes talent attracts talent and that the company is responsible for rewarding talent by helping to build their associates' wealth. The commission structure and profit sharing system were developed from this philosophy.
* The profit sharing plan was the brainchild of Gary Keller and a handful of his top producers in Austin. They wanted to create a system that was a win-win for the broker and the associates; the broker shares back part of the profits, the associate helps grow the company by bringing in more associates. It also means an associate has the ability to earn over 100% commission.
* Finally, the Keller Williams economic model offers low risk with high return. The cap system creates a level playing field with a pay as you go philosophy. You don't pay what you don't make and once you have satisfied your cap, you receive 100% of your commission until your next anniversary date.
The principles and philosophies of Keller Williams® Realty closely match those of successful businesses in the forefront of today's business world.
Give me a call and find out why, and more importantly, how you can get in on the fun. We have immediate openings & real estate career opportunities.
As a newly-minted blogger - I find the education gleaned from the expert advice found all over the web from various sources - be it Inman News, Active Rain, or Agent Genius - has better prepared me to deal with all the changes the market shift brought on. If you're a first-time homebuyer or experienced investor - I have your back. Between my wife and I, we've sold well over 20 million in real estate in the Augusta area. Whether you're looking to buy OR sell an Augusta GA Home, we have the resources, network, and skill to ensure your transaction is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
Being a Navy Chief (Retired), rest assured you have an expert negotiator watching out for your best interests.