Experience, Knowledge, and Professionalism is what you need and should expect. Juan is a native of Tucson, Arizona and a graduate of the University of Arizona in 1997. He has been helping families finance their homes since 2001. Juan was married May 2005 and has 2 children a boy and girl. Additionally, he has served as a board member of the only non-profit mortgage broker in Tucson, Community Equity Mortgage Corp, and supports other community organizations such as The Boys and Girls Clubs. He's an active member in the Community helping out when ever possible. As a previous Loan Officer Juan offered Conventional, FHA and VA financing. Please call or email Juan with your questions.
• Dynamic, proactive sales professional with a documented history of gaining market share and achieving sales goals.
• Excellent cold calling and business to business sales with the use of scripts.
• Highly self-motivated individual who works well independently and under pressure.
• 100% commission sales professional since January 2000.
• Team leader and player with a natural sales ability to identify customer's needs.
• Experienced with public speaking and presenting to 20 - 250 individuals.
• Proven ability to create and secure partnerships to grow market share.
• Solution oriented, creative leader driven by results and a strong work ethic.
• Strong commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction.
• Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; e-mail, Internet.
Google premier smb partner providing FREE Website Evaluations & Online Presence Education
B.A., Mexican American Studies, minor: General Business Administration and Geography University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Real Estate School for AZ Licensing Hogan School of Real Estate, Tucson, AZ, The Core Training (Coaching for RE Professionals) by www.TheCore.tv, Bloomfield, MI Sales Elite Seminar Coaching by www.MoneyTreeTrainingGroup.com, Webster, NY "High Trust Selling" Author Todd Duncan (90 day Sales Training) by Nova Home Loans, Tucson, AZ Non-Profit Grant Writing by Pima County Government, Tucson, AZ Point Program Leadership by www.AlphaLeadershipQuest.org by AZ Wranglers, Phoenix, AZ Marketing and Business Coaching by www.KendallSummerHawk.com, Tucson, AZ
FREE Website Evaluations and Online Presence Education to Real Estate and Mortgage Professionals