Director of Agent Support For RE/MAX Suburban. On Call Agent Support Guru, assisting with Agent Marketing/Branding, Listing Marketing, Website Management, SEO Management and more.
Get to know Layla El Said
Layla El Said, RE/MAX Suburban - Director of Agent Support, offering RE/MAX Suburban agents hands on technical support and training on their RE/MAX internet systems and other business applications.
Professional Qualifications: Over 13 years in the real estate industry and current Director of Agent Support for RE/MAX Suburban. I provide technical assistance for web site design and maintenance, marketing strategies, and business tool management. Also, assists with new agent transitions from existing company to RE/MAX Suburban.
* Women's Council of REALTORS NW Chapter Affiliate Member
* Women's Council of REALTORS Northwest Chapter, Affiliate of the Year 2005.
* Certified Real Estate Professional Assistant, REPA.
* Continued Supporter of Children's Miracle Network
* Continued supporter of Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
* Community organization of crime prevention participant and supporter such as the Citizen Police
Academy for the city of Schaumburg, Streamwood and Elgin.
* Continued education and training in real estate and other related fields.
RE/MAX Suburban has been a leader in the Chicagoland real estate market since 1978. Growing from our foundation of Integrity, Ethics, and Premier Service to our clients, Now the largest RE/MAX company in Illinois and one of the largest in the country. Founders and owners Bob Baker and Jim Nelson, Sr. built RE/MAX Suburban from a single office in Arlington Heights to one of the Top 150 companies in the United States in 2006, Ranking 108th in Sales Volume and 144th in total transactions.
Layla El Said's Blog Posts
Creativity and Style, Structure and Design, Appeal and Poise... All the Elements of a Perfect Website.