Real Estate Broker/Owner
Sun City Grand Homes Surprise AZ Real Estate Leolinda Bowers Designated Broker Leolinda Realty
Sun City Grand in Surprise Arizona
Sun City Grand Homes for Sale, Sun City West Real Estate, Corte Bella, Phoenix Arizona Retirement Communities, Trilogy at Vistancia, Arizona Traditions, Gated Communities, Golf Course Properties
Get to know Sun City Grand Homes Surprise AZ Real Estate Leolinda Bowers Designated Broker Leolinda Realty
All About Leolinda Bowers, Her Background, Her Expertise & Her Experience:
Leolinda Bowers specializes in real estate in Phoenix Arizona golf retirement communities.
She enjoys selling real estate in the active adult communities and am the first to point out that the resort atmosphere is similar to her home state of Hawaii. With a vested interest in both Sun City Grand and Sun City West, her slogan, "I live here, I work here, I know this community", coupled with her over 900 sales results, clearly indicate that she is the expert in her target real estate retirement market.
Leolinda is the Designated Broker Owner of Leolinda Realty.
Leolinda is a Sun City Grand resident and a Sun City West homeowner. Ms. Bowers holds Bachelor degrees from Grand Canyon University in Biology and Chemistry. In addition, she earned a Masters in Business Administration from Keller Graduate School of Management with a concentration in Project Management. Licensed since December 2004, as a full-time Arizona Realtor®, Leolinda has consistently achieved multi-million dollar sales status with over 900 closed transactions.
· 2019 Featured in Top Agent Magazine
· 2018 Nominated for the Best in Real Estate Award
· In 2013, 2014 & 2015 Leolinda was named the “Pro of the Year” for Long Realty West Valley in Surprise, AZ.
· In 2009 Leolinda was the Top Individual Sales Volume Producing Agent for Ken Meade Realty.
· In 2007 and 2009, Leolinda Bowers was the Ken Meade Realty Top Individual Producer in Buyers Sales, she represented more buyers than any individual agent in Ken Meade Realty.
· In 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, Leolinda was the top individual sales volume producing agent in the Sun City Grand office of Ken Meade Realty.
· In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, Leolinda was in the Ken Meade Realty Top Ten Realtors®.
· In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019Leolinda achieved Multi-Million Dollar Producer status.
· Leolinda Bowers was the recipient of President's Round Table award for sales excellence from the Lake Pleasant Association of Realtors® for 2006.
· The West Maricopa County Regional Association of Realtors® presented Leolinda with the President's Round Table award for sales excellent for 2007.
· On March 19, 2009, the West Maricopa County Regional Association of Realtors® presented Leolinda with the President's Round Table award for sales excellence for 2008 and a Lifetime Membership award to the President's Round table.
· In July 2007, Leolinda Bowers achieved a Certified Residential Specialist designation. Less than 4% of all Realtors® have attained this prestigious title.
· In 2008, Leolinda achieved an Associate Broker designation.
· In 2017 Leolinda Realty was established.
Sun City Grand Homes Surprise AZ Real Estate Leolinda Bowers Designated Broker Leolinda Realty's Blog Posts
Testimonials for Sun City Grand Homes Surprise AZ Real Estate Leolinda Bowers Designated Broker Leolinda Realty
WAGNER (Florida to Sun City Grand)"11/10/2009
Leolinda was both professional and personable, and a delight to work with! Thanks to her focus on our needs, we were able to locate the ideal property on day one, submit our bid on day two, have our bid accepted by day three or four, and have both the inspection and initial signing before we left on day seven. Her special touches after the sale continued to make us grateful for her support, and we would highly recommend her when choosing a Sun City Grand real estate agent."
KILSDONK (Texas to Sun City West)"04/01/2009
"Thank you for helping us find the perfect home to start this phase of our lives. You were such a joy to work with, Leolinda. Friends and colleagues had suggested realtors to consider working with but shortly after meeting you, I knew I'd met "our" realtor. Above all, you showed an interest in learning about us and what we wanted and needed in order to feel at home here."
"Your customer service skills are the standard by which I measure the quality of other service providers. Your flexibility was so important to us. You made yourself available at times that met our needs. When I expressed my worries about little things to you, you took me seriously. You gathered and provided information or shared knowledge and insights to address my concerns rather than dismissing them. You showed a level of attention to detail that rivaled my own - that quality really helped me quit worrying!"
"When we decided to buy this house, you took care of all of the details of the offer and purchase. You communicated often and well. We were never left to wonder (and worry) about things - little or big. Wee never had to call you to follow-up on things because you always anticipated and met our needs."
"Since closing, things have fallen into place nicely. I've gotten established in a great job recruiting for.... An important resource for a good recruiter is a friendly, professional, knowledgeable real estate professional. You are the first real estate professional I would recommend. I feel confident that you will handle any referrals I make to you in a way that reflect on" my employer "and me, as well as result in providing superior customer service to a prospective client/resident of the valley of the sun."
Dorothy & Tom Cleary Sun City West Arizona03/17/2005
"When we discovered you had an MBA, we put all of our faith and trust in you from our initial meeting two years ago - knowing that we would be your first real estate clients. We knew by your professionalism that you would work diligently to fulfill all of our requests. The reason for this letter is not only thank you for the help and advice in selling our three homes and purchasing our two homes, but to let you know that we are extremely happy with working with you through the process of buying, selling and moving. Your education has made our REVERSE 1031 exchange, personal home and investment property transactions result in prompt and efficient closings. We are more than satisfied; we are ecstatic! Leolinda, we would like you to feel comfortable in using our name as a reference in the future. We will highly recommend you to anyone we know. At anytime please feel free to use our name, address and phone numbers. Should a person want to know about Leolinda Bowers and her pledge of satisfaction, please have them contact us. We will highly recommend you for their real estate needs."