YOUR HELPFUL REAL ESTATE BROKER! LET'S TALK! "You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others." Henry Drummond
Get to know Connie Landers
Florida native -- born in Miami, Dade County, Florida
Prior Career Background - Department of Defense Comptroller for Chrysler-Daimler Benz 15 years.
Real Estate Career began as real estate agent in 1997.
Real Estate Broker license in 2000.
Startup of independent real estate brokerage 2001.
Created brokerage website, real estate office, customer database and daily administration including Internet marketing and marketing to targeted neighborhoods.
Evaluate prospective residential properties.
Negotiate sales and purchase contracts for Buyers.
Responsible for making offers, closing deals, and initiating resale activity.
Ensure contract compliance, meet with inspectors, surveyors, appraisers, and financing deadlines and other contract contingencies for clients.
Liaison between client, Title company and Lender to ensure a timely closing.
Stay abreast of legal issues by complying with Federal and State required property disclosures and Fair Housing Laws.
Accustomed to working in fast paced environment with the ability to think and act quickly.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
My goal is to have a strong rapport with clients, helping them to solve and resolve any issue hindering them from either purchasing or selling a home.
As a Buyer's Agent, I will:
· Offer properties without regard to race, creed, sex, religion or national origin.
· Enter into an agency agreement representing only you, the buyer.
· Continue to search properties that match your criteria.
· Show you available properties, pointing out strengths and weaknesses of each.
· Counsel you about property values and determine your needs for property inspections and home warranties.
· Give you a "broker's opinion of value".
· Consult with you regarding counteroffers and negotiate on your behalf.
· Confirm repairs have been completed.
· Assist you in choosing the closing authority and perform a loan analysis to determine the most favorable loan.
· Review the HUD-1 settlement statement for accuracy.
As a Seller's Agent, I will:
· Advise you on making your property more marketable.
· Provide you with a comparative market analysis to determine property valuation.
· Host open houses.
· List your property in the local MLS, the Internet, and local real estate publications.
· Assist you during the negotiation process with prospective buyers.
· Provide you with a HUD-1 settlement statement which shows your "net dollars at close".
· Arrange closing with a title company or attorney.
· Ensure the buyer meets contract requirements in order to close in a timely manner.