|Real Estate Agent||
Winter Park, FL
— Concord Real Estate
|web Lindsey Huntington's (lhuntington) Blog|
"I had looked at over 25 homes with 2 different Realtors - even a gentleman that specializes in homes on acreage, when I bumped into Lindsey. She set up a MLS search for me, and the next day we looked at a house that she sent me. It was perfect! 10 acres on a lake, contemporary style home in a gated community. We put an offer in that day. Being a veteran and a first time home buyer, I had a lot of learning to do about the whole buying process. Lindsey guided me through each step of the way. I closed on the home AND got a check at the closing table for $4500! I love my new home and I couldn't have done it without Lindsey." - ANTHONY CASSATA
Named Who's Who among Executives & Professionals in 2010.
Named Who's Who among American College Students in 2001.
A little about me ....
I grew up in central Florida and received my MBA from UCF. I am very familiar with the market in this area and the appeal in residing here. I work with a group of professionals who specialize in REO's and distressed properties. Because I specialize in finding the best deals out there, the bulk of my client's are investors, families looking for vacation homes and first time home buyers. I offer a number of services to my clients as well: property management, break down of repairs needed in the home, cost of repairs and the perfect company to fix them (so you don't have to waste your time and effort weeding through the bad ones!) as well as the amount of equity you can anticipate from these repairs.
Want to sell your central Florida home? Top 10 Reason to List your property with me:
Putting your home on the market can be a very emotional decision. I understand this, and will detail the steps of the home selling process, what you can expect, how long it will take to sell your home and answer any questions you may have along the way. Agents who simply stick a sign in the yard and put the house in the MLS are my biggest pet peeve!
Listing your home with me, you can expect:
1. A break down of what's selling and what's not in your neighborhood and why
2. A weekly report showing the amount of buyers showing interest in your home
3. Your home will be advertised online on over 30 real estate related websites complete with virtual tour of your home
4. Exposure in at least 3 of the local MLS systems (increased exposure = more buyers!)
5. Monthly open houses
6. Email blast to my buyer database of well over 100 active buyers
7. The option for a superb home warranty program that will cover your home until it has sold and the new home buyers for 2 years (and doesn't have to be paid until closing)
8. Not only my real estate sign, but also a sign with a unique telephone # for buyers to call to get information on your home
9. Education on the costs associated with selling your home, how much you can expect when you close, and the next steps to take if you must short sale your home.
10. I answer my phone, email & text messages ANY time day or night. I am here for you.