|Real Estate Agent||
|location_on Sandy Springs, GA — Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Georgia Properties|
|insert_link Lindsay Levin - The Atlanta Real Estate Insider|
|web Lindsay Levin's (lindzuga) Blog|
Lindsay Levin is not your average real estate agent.
LEGAL - Lindsay is an attorney and member of the State Bar of Georgia. Before becoming a real estate agent, Lindsay practiced commercial real estate law and negotiated multi-million dollar acquisition and leasing transactions.Traditional real estate agents are not trained or experienced in spotting many legal issues that may impact a client; however, Lindsay can help clients know what their rights are every step of the way.
LOCAL - Lindsay is a native Atlantan.She has lived in Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Midtown and Roswell and has first-hand knowledge of various Atlanta communities and schools.
LOGISTICS - Lindsay has an MBA and BBA in Marketing and Management, thus giving her an in-depth understanding of economics, marketing, technology and how to leverage these in a real estate transaction.Lindsay’s affiliation with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Georgia Properties provides her access to extensive corporate resources, technology and broker support.
Check out my website at www.AtlantaRealEstateInsider.com
Lindsay typically works with families buying and selling in the Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Brookhaven and East Cobb areas.
Lindsay is committed to exceeding her client’s expectations by always focusing on the following success factors:
· Making sure the client’s best interests always come first
· Valuing every client’s time
· Maintaining an innovative approach to technology, marketing, and advertising
· Considering how any recommended changes to a Seller’s property will increase its value
· Asking the right questions (and listening) to ensure that a Buyer has supplied her with any and all information essential to 1. finding a new home and 2. negotiating the right price and terms
· Constantly analyzing current market trends
· Staying up to date on recent sales, to be able to pinpoint competitive prices
· Bringing first-class vendors and partners to her clients through her unique concierge program
· Educating buyers with information about schools and the surrounding community through the concierge program
Lindsay is not only a real estate agent, but is also an attorney and member of the State Bar of Georgia. Before becoming a real estate agent, Lindsay practiced commercial real estate law.