|Services for Real Estate Pros||
|location_on Cedar Falls, IA — VersaLand|
|web VersaLand Real Estate Auctioneers Blog|
Grant Schultz is founder of VersaLand and an accomplished figure in the field of real estate brokerage. A graduate of Iowa State University, Mr. Schultz has an extensive background in farmland, recreational, and residential real estate.
● Bachelor of Science Degree, Iowa State University, with Alpha Zeta honors
● Certified Real Estate Auctioneer (CREA Designation)
● National Auctioneers Association (NAA Member)
● National Association of REALTORS
● Iowa Association of REALTORS
● AARE Candidate
VersaLand specializes in providing maximum value of real estate for a seller in a short time frame. VersaLand has project managers that specialize in:
● Agricultural Land (Agricultural, Hunting, and Recreational)
● Residential Real Estate (Lake Homes, Unique Homes, Single Family Homes)
● Commercial Real Estate (Multi-unit Properties, Warehouses, etc)
VersaLand has a proprietary list of customers for each property type. VersaLand's Marketing Department has contacts with media markets throughout the Midwest and the nation. VersaLand Real Estate auctions are marketed through mulitple channels to make an impression on the target market......buyers for YOUR property. Multimedia websites, The Wall Street Journal, billboard advertising....buyers will want to bid on YOUR real estate for sale at a VersaLand Auction!
VersaLand. Exclusive Agents. Real Estate Auctioneers. Agricultural. Commercial. Residential. Resort.