Get to know Amy Margolis
I have joined Active Rain as a way to reach out and connect with other professionals the world over.
A little about me: I currently reside in Lebanon, NH with my husband Eli, our son, Eban and our many pets. We have owned our own home in Lebanon and have also been Landlords here for over five years. Having been raised in this area, and gone to school all over the northeast region, as well as working and managing properties here, I feel that I have a deep understanding of our region, its laws and policies, as well as local issues and needs. I feel fortunate to be able to now focus my energies and attention to our fewer upscale commercial properties, and development projects as well as my other passions which inlcude creative writing (and reading!).
My recent professional regional activities include:
- Completed development of Class A commercial-office building known as the Morgan Stanley Professional Center in Lebanon, NH
- Former Member of BNI - Business Networking International, Twin State Chapter
- Graduate of the Century 21 intensive training program, Create 21
- Graduate of Leadership Upper Valley, class of 2007 - continued involvement in sponsorship/promotion of new students and also steering committee
- Attendance at Cottages, Bungalows, and Other Small Homes seminar
- Attendance at Commercial Brokerage seminars, CIBOR sessions, Business brokerage, PURD and environmenally consciencous development
- Assisted Principal in receiving all local permits for erecting a new first class commercial office building in Lebanon, NH
- Assisted Principal in receiving all permits for a 19 unit subdivision in Enfield, NH
- Assisted Marketing Director for a 140 unit subdivision in West Lebanon, NH and subsequently sold
- Assisted Principal in receiving all State and Local permits for 140 unit Planned Unit Residential Development subdivision in West Lebanon
Amy Margolis's Blog Posts
I assist commercial tenants in finding the best location for their business with competitive terms and flexible fit-up options to get your business running!
The two main services I provide are as follows:
Commercial LeasingLocated in the "core" economic towns of the Dartmouth - Upper Valley - Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire and offer desirable amenities and attractive building features to help your business put their best foot forward. We assist with location selection and fit-up plans for tenants of commercial office, retail, and medical uses. We provide off and on-site property management to afford high class building operation & maintenance. We also continually improve building systems, functionality, and value. Our commercial real estate expertise enables us to make Annual Market Rent recommendations, Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) calculations, and keep tenants informed with courtesy reminders for lease changes and location happenings.
Commercial Sales and DevelopmentWe offer Land Acquisition, Property Development and Sales directly through the owner with no outside brokerage needed.
Businesses with 5,000+ square foot space needs looking for general commercial and medical uses are provided customized investment