Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker Gundaker
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
6235 MidRivers Mall Dr
St. Charles , Mo 63376
Specializing in homes for horses and their owners, executive homes, and acreage.
Get to know Melissa Boyer
· With 15 years of customer service/sales experience before entering the real estate field in 2006, I continue to value my work based on the satisfaction of my clients and our future relationships.
· Whether you are a First Time Home Buyer, Investor, building New Construction, selling acreage or horse property, or looking for your future dream home, I will exceed your expectations with my experience in the field and dedication to my business and your goals.
In 2006 in a “down” market I dove into real estate full force!
Many tried to stop to me and discouraged my move including the agents that had already seen “down” markets. I ignored the negativity and noticed the tendency those agents had to be lazy. Many have left since that day and I have never looked back, working as a Full-Time agent since July of 2006.
· Graduate of Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate 2006
· Residential Real Estate Specialist Designation (RRES)
· Individual Investor and well versed in the challenges of purchasing and owning Investment Property
· Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Member of St. Charles County Board of Realtors
· HUD approved and experienced
· Experienced with Foreclosure and REO purchases
· Full Time Sales Associate in Coldwell Banker Gundaker’s #1 Listing and Selling Office in St. Charles County
· I enjoy the advances in technology and am glad to be a part of a Team that grows and improves with the times, investing energy and dollars in to the best marketing and tools for my clients.
Specializing in Homes for Horses and their owners.
I understand the high-end buyer, the trainer, and the farmer as buyers.
I love working with all types of people, learning their needs, concerns, questions and altering my plan to provide them the best service possible.