Josie Ooka & Tony Fuller - Sellers (Tacoma, WA)
To whom this may concern,
There are no words to express what Meg has done for us. We were on the brink of foreclosure and getting ready to be evicted.
We found Meg in a rather interesting way. On her site at the time, I was trying to register and couldn't figure how her site worked, so I stopped trying. Soon after, there was a message that said, "There is a human being behind this website..,." and it made me stop and think. It was oddly refreshing to read something like that, so we contacted her.
Our circumstances were rather complicated.
Prior to meeting Meg, we were in serious default with our mortgage and hired a lawyer for $2500 dollars to set up a mediation with Wells Fargo. Needless to say, Wells Fargo wouldn't budge, they were going to foreclose if we did not become current. What's worse is that right after the mediation, the lawyer we hired basically told us there was nothing more they could do. All that money we gave him for only one mediation. We were both very disheartened, distrustful of any lawyers, and losing faith fast.
When we finally met Meg, she listened to all that had happened to us. When she took our circumstances on, she went after Wells Fargo like a pit bull! She put our house up for a short sale, and someone bought it! When she contacted us, it was always about needing documents, or needing us to sign documents and updating us every step of the way. She told us things about our house that we didn't even know about! Liens and all.
In the meantime, my husband and I knew we needed to find another place to move. We have 2 German Shepherds and quickly found that German Shepherds were always on the list of restricted dogs. What were we to do? Here again comes Meg to the rescue! She set up a meeting with who is now our landlord renting a 3 bedroom 'HOUSE' with a backyard, covered patio and garage. Now our dogs have their own space,we have a nice comfortable home and a very nice landlord.
If we love Meg for anything, it would be for renewing our faith in humanity. The lawyers, the banks, the lien holders used so many intimidation tactics, and we were very afraid not knowing what to do. Meg's assistance was nothing less then miraculous considering what drew us to her in the first place. So.....,
1. Meg short sold our home successfully, and almost immediately.
2. We had very little to do except wait for her to call us and tell us what the next step was to be. We barely contacted Wells Fargo for anything.
3. She found what we needed in a home, and introduced us to who is now our landlord, and a great one at that.
4. Meg is a business woman of great integrity, knowledge and honorable business ethics. She's honest and very down to earth.
5. Most of all, nothing means more to us then the fact that Meg renewed our faith in humanity. For every person that does not care in this world, we know there is a 'MEG' out there.
This one is for you Meg.
Tony and Josie