"To the Rescue when it comes to Buying or Selling your home."`
Get to know Ramze Ramadan
Ramze Ramadan is devoted to real estate. As a Realtor® and Sales Associate, he helps his clients make the largest purchase of a lifetime, guiding them through the process with ease, efficiency, and insider knowledge it’s difficult to find anywhere else.
Based in Northern New Jersey, Passaic County, Ramze draws from his distinguished background as a decorated Fire Lieutenant to serve his real estate clients. Throughout 20 plus years in the fire service, he’s been in and out of most buildings in Passaic County – one and two family residential buildings, occupied multi-family buildings, high-rises, and commercial or industrial warehouses -- while responding to a fire or conducting Fire Inspections. His extensive, in-depth knowledge of building construction is a valuable asset to buyers and sellers alike.
Whether they’re a first-time homebuyer or seasoned investor, buyers count on Ramze to help them make the wisest purchase and acquire their ideal home at the best possible price. Sellers trust Ramze’s unique brand of marketing to ensure their property sells for the highest possible value in the shortest amount of time.
Ramze’s extensive list of awards and honors includes:
• NJ Div of Fire Safety, Fire Prevention Specialist
• Completed Arson Investigation Course with the
Division of Criminal Justice, Sea Girt N.J., in 2002
• Active member of National Association of Fire
• Promoted to rank of Lieutenant for the Passaic Fire
Department in February 2004
• Nominated Treasurer for Firefighters Mutual
Benevolent Association Local #13
• Nominated Treasurer for F.M.B.A Officer's
Association Local #213
• Nominated Vice President of Passaic NJ Relief
• Active member of N.J. State F.M.B.A. Local #500
• Member of Passaic County 200 Club
• Proud Sponsor of the Passaic & Paterson Boys and