Westchester & Rockland Tax Reduction (AAA Property Tax Appeal LLC)

245 Saw Mill River Rd

SUITE 106

Hawthorne , ny 10532


Spam prevention

WANT TO LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES? Westchester based Property Tax Reduction experts helping homeowners throughout Westchester & the Hudson Valley reduce their tax assessment. No Reduction, No Fee!

Get to know Westchester & Rockland Tax Reduction

AAA Property Tax Appeal LLC, is a licensed Tax Grievance Counselor operated by a New York Property Tax Lawyer, which lowers, grieves and/or reduces, real estate property tax assessments in Westchester County, Rockland County, and the Hudson Valley.WE ONLY CHARGE IF WE SAVE YOU MONEY! There are NO upfront fees, NO appraisal fees, NO filing fees. There are no hidden charges, no upfront fees, no gimmicks.  IF AND ONLY IF we reduce your tax assessment, we charge 65% of what we save you off of the first year; you keep the remaining 35%. After that first year, the savings are all yours, year after year. 

The entire process typically takes 6 to 12 months. Regardless of whether your case requires an appeal to the supreme court, it is the same fee. We do not charge for filing fees or appraisal fees or incidental fees. 

Why chose us?  AAA Property Tax Appeal is managed and operated by Aaron Cohen, a New York attorney (tax certiorari) who has been a real estate broker for over ten years.  He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Rockland Board of Realtors, Westchester-Putnam & Greater Hudson Valley mls, and has saved hundreds of property owners tens of thousands of dollars throughout NY.

What we do: Westchester Property Tax Appeal, Westchester Property Tax Grievance, Westchester Property Tax Reduction, Westchester Property Tax Refund, Westchester Real Estate Tax Appeal, Westchester Real Estate Tax Grievance, Westchester Real Estate Tax Reduction, Westchester Real Estate Tax Refund, Rockland Property Tax Appeal, Rockland Property Tax Grievance, Rockland Property Tax Reduction, Rockland Property Tax Refund, Rockland Real Estate Tax Appeal, Rockland Real Estate Tax Grievance, Rockland Real Estate Tax Reduction, Rockland Real Estate Tax Refund

 

 

AAA PROPERTY TAX APPEAL, LLC

TEL: 914-816-2700   FAX: 914-816-2705

http://www.aaaPropertyTaxAppeal.com 

info@aaaPropertyTaxAppeal.com

 

Westchester & Rockland Tax Reduction's Blog Posts

Certifications

Westchester Property Tax Appeal, Westchester Property Tax Grievance, Westchester Property Tax Reduction, Westchester Property Tax Refund, Westchester Real Estate Tax Appeal, Westchester Real Estate Tax Grievance, Westchester Real Estate Tax Reduction, Westchester Real Estate Tax Refund, Rockland Property Tax Appeal, Rockland Property Tax Grievance, Rockland Property Tax Reduction, Rockland Property Tax Refund, Rockland Real Estate Tax Appeal, Rockland Real Estate Tax Grievance, Rockland Real Estate Tax Reduction, Rockland Real Estate Tax Refund

 

ALSO: ORANGE COUNTY TAX APPEAL AND PUTNAM COUNTY TAX APPEAL