· High School: Graduated in 1973 from Alliance Academy, Quito, Ecuador. (Parents were American citizens living in Ecuador as missionaries.)
· College: Graduated cum laude in 1977 with a B.A. degree in Business Administration from Taylor University.
· 1981 -- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant. Worked as an accountant with Diehl, Evans & Co., CPA's in Carlsbad, CA. Later started my own CPA firm. License remained current until 2004. I no longer practice accounting, but the financing background has been very helpful in the real estate field.
Real Estate Experience:
· Obtained real estate sales license in 1984.
· Obtained real estate brokers license in 2001
· Joined RE/MAX in April, 1995.
· In 1994, I authored the book "SuperBargain Houses - How to Buy at Trustee Sale for Profit"
· 2000-2002 RE/MAX Platinum Club - a designation reserved only for the highest top producing agents. However, we measure our success not by designations and personal awards, but by the amount of satisfaction we bring to our clients.
· Obtained e-Pro. National Association of Realtors - Certified Internet Professional in 2001.
· Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2002 based on excellence in career sales/service
· In 2002, I opened my own real estate company - RanchoMar Realty.
· Since 1995, We have assisted hundreds and hundreds of satisfied clients. These clients have either bought or sold a home in San Diego and neighboring counties. We are happy to provide you with a list of happy customers upon request.
Bilingual - English/Spanish
Married - 31 years to Carol.
Local Residents - Carol was born and raised in North County. Paul has been here since 1977. We have lived in Carlsbad, Oceanside and Vista and have owned homes (as personal residences and as investment properties) in Escondido, Fallbrook, San Marcos, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, and Vista. We are very familiar and comfortable with this community.
3 children - Alisha (age 26) - married to Phil -- Parents of our 2 wonderful grandkids, and twin boys-Loren and Nathan (ages 24). Currently, we are empty nesters.
Active in local community and in local church
Our Mission Statement
Our primary purpose in life is to serve God and to honor Him. This also applies to the way we conduct our real estate business. We recognize that we are far from perfect, but with God's help, our goal is to serve you in a way that will please and glorify God. We are committed to delivering 1st class service to our customers and to be a servant to you as per Christian principles outlined in the Bible. We will strive to give each of our clients the best possible experience in selling or buying a home by giving honest advice and consultation designed to best serve your needs.
We will be completely honest and truthful in all of our dealings and will maintain the highest level of integrity. We will do our part to assure that each transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
We appreciate our clients and are honored by the many referrals of friends, co-workers and family members that have been the basis of our business.
We are a Referral Based Service
Much of our business comes from referrals. That does not mean you must be referred to us. It simply means that working by referral is a goal of our business.
We have invested a significant amount of our time and money into developing our skills, systems and mindset so that we can provide our customers with a level of service, "World Class Service" that is above and beyond the industry standard.
By providing a higher level of service and really working to be a servant to our clients, we are building a business based on referrals. This allows us to spend more time properly servicing the client's needs rather than constantly chasing down new business. We know that we can provide a quality product, but if the process is not an enjoyable one, chances are the client will not refer people to us.
As a real estate consultant, our job is to provide the client with their best options, not our self seeking opinion. Our goal is to provide the client with such a superior level of service that they will be excited to recommend their family, friends and colleagues to us, should they ever need strategic counsel on buying, or selling a home.