Get to know Nick Dailey
We provide a variety of services for you, either as a Realtor partner, or the homeowner. Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions section.
For Homeowners: (Click here for more info)
- We provide professional services to let you get on with your life and put this part of it behind you.
- Many times our services can help you to avoid bankruptcy.
- We negotiate with any and all lien-holders on your behalf.
- We work hard to make sure that a deficiency judgement is not filed. Deficiencies are guaranteed if the home goes into foreclosure.
- Loan modification services are not performed by us, but we can point you in that direction if you'd like to try that first. NOTE: Of the loan mods completed in the 3rd quarter of '07, within 10 months, a staggering 85% of them were back in pre-foreclosure status. Many defaulted before the 3rd payment.
For Realtors: (Click Here for More Info)
- You will have exclusive access to a list of potential short sale candidates in your desired area.
- Access to the particulars of your transaction will be available to you 24-7-365. Communication is one of our highest priorities.
- We will provide you with the marketing materials that you need to successfully develop this part of your business.
- We take the hassle of bank negotiations off of your plate. We've assembled a team to make sure no details are left out.
Between our founding partners, we have over 75 years of real estate experience, over 30 years of small-business ownership experience and over 20 years of mortgage experience. We've assembled a team of professionals and consultants that are in touch with what is going on in the market. Today. The explosive growth we are currently experiencing is a direct result of filling a market niche with the right people, practices and systems.
Our negotiators are thoroughly trained in the short sale process, real estate transactions, state-specific laws/regulations, loss mitigation and HUD1's. Each individual is limited to a specific number of files so as not to miss any of the details of these transactions.
We've handled files for the following banks/servicers, just to name a few:
Bank of America
Bank of New York
Citi (Mortgage and Financial)
Select Portfolio Servicing
If you don't see you bank on the list, don't worry. It doesn't mean we can't, or haven't worked with them.