Get to know Randy & Ronnie Winks
Just a little information about us. We were both born and raised in a small town, Chillicothe in southern Ohio. I graduated from Ohio State in 1980 and Veronica (Ronnie) graduated from nursing school in 1984. We both spent most our lives being self-employed. I spent 11 years in the restaurant industry and 22 years in the music industry. Veronica ran a medical staffing service. So how did we get to Folly Beach, SC ?
We sold our vacation home in Destin Florida. So we started looking for the "perfect beach" environment and that lead us to Folly Beach. Folly had all the attributes we were looking for:
- a sleepy little beach town that comes to life just in the summer
- beautiful beaches but not over-crowded
- easily accessible by major highways
- close to a major city with historical significance
- close to shopping and restaurants
- warm climate with mild winters
- beautiful sunrises and sunsets
- and the list goes on ............
So in July 2005 we purchased a vacation beach house here at Folly. As we vacationed here, we fell in love with the "Edge of America". We just woke up one morning in Ohio and said to each other, "We need to move to Folly !!!", so we did. All we can say is "WE LOVE IT" and You Will Too !!! Veronica and I would like to assist you in your move. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have about the area here on Folly.