Auctioneers & realtors work together in the news
Get to know Billy Burke
Servicing the Entire State of California and Arizona for all your abandoned personal property needs.
Click the link to see how realtors and auctioneers work together to help the American Public cash out thier real estate in this down market.
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=&q=Realtors+and+auctioneers+working+togetherPlease click the link above on Google News to read about how realtors and auctioneers work together.
When I first joined ActiveRain.com there were ZERO Results on Google now look at the new wave in real estate.
Billy Burke's Blog Posts
Qualifications and certifications (past & present) of William F. Burke, CAI – AARE
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
Member National Auctioneers Association
Member Maryland Auctioneers Association
Member California State Auctioneers Association
Member Wyoming State Auctioneers Association
Member Auction Marketing Institute
A) C.A.I. ‘Certified Auctioneer Institute’, Auctioneer
B) A.A.R.E. ‘ Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate’ Auctioneer
C) G.P.P.A. ‘ Graduate Personal Property Appraiser’ Graduate
The sale of real & personal property at auction has 2,000 years of legal regulation with rules
Requiring some of the personnel employed or contracted by the company to hold valid licenses.
Industry certifications combined with a trained & licensed staff provides a better customer experience that is compliant with state & local real estate and/or auction laws, regulations and local customs.
William F. “Billy” Burke, C.A.I. – A.A.R.E – G.P.P.A. has conducted Auctions for:
Banks & institutional lenders Federal – State & Local Government Agencies
Corporate customers Fortune 500 Companies
Private individuals Real Estate Developers / Investors
Bankruptcy Trustees International Customers
Personal Property Valuation Appraisals for
Banks & institutional lenders Estate Tax – Settlement Purposes
Corporate customers’ Commercial loan security valuation
Private individuals Fortune 500 Companies
LICENSED – BONDED – INSURED – EXPERIENCED
CALL 818-583-7384 www.THEAUCTIONARIUM.com
· Inventory of the remaining personal property with digital photos and inventory worksheets.
· Special handling of valuable items such as gold, silver jewelry which is brought to we buy gold dealers for an opening bid at "smelt value" or the intrinsic value of precious stones.
· Legal notices published twice in a 7 day period as required by law.
· Auction setup; most of these are sold in bulk to a dealer where they take what they want and leave the rest, which can now be legally disposed of by the property preservation crews.
· Occasionally there are many valuable items where The Auctionarium team will setup the home or unit to sell by the piece, lot, room or entirety, whichever method will recover the most amount of money for our seller.
· The methodology mitigates any repercussions from former tenants who may claim it was "sold wrong" and with the commission charged The Auctionarium has a strong financial incentive to maximize the value of abandoned assets.
· Auction Production staffed with an auctioneer, clerk and staff required to handle the sale.
· Collection of proceeds
· Oversight of load out by the winning bidder(s)
· Reporting of sale includes;
· Copy of inventory, if not sold in bulk
· Proof of Publication of the legal notices
· Before and after digital photographs
· Financial summary report of sales proceeds & dispersal of overage payments.
· Certificate of Completion with financial summary
Basically we do it all soup-to-nuts and as a licensed & bonded third party create a layer to indemnify the owner of the property.
Abandoned personal property auctions are the fastest growing segment of our business and we have already performed a number of these for Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank, Chase, along with a number of holding companies that own the underlying mortgages.
The Auctionarium is now offering term contracts with special rates for institutional customers such as Fannie Mae, major banks and their servicers.
The bottom line is your customers need this service, we offer the services and would like to work together.
Please let me know if you have any open cases where appraisal or auction services would be in order.
Call 818-583-7384 Today.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.