NACHI Certified Home Inspector
Certified In Mold, Radon, Termites, and Septic Inspections
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult.
Different home inspectors have varying qualifications,
equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing.
One thing for sure, a home inspection involves work, alot of work.
Ultimatly a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual home inspector's own effort.
I know what a thorough home inspection takes.
Every home inspection is unique, and each presents its own set of circumstances that need personalized treatment.
BHI Home Inspections include:
1. A 12 page checklist, covering every componant of the house.
2. A Defect Report - Any defects we find will be fully documented and explained.
3. A Property Report - That includes past owners, a list of the neighbors, area demographics, a search of the sex offenders list, And Much More!
4. Included are chapters on: Home Electric, Plumbing, HVAC, Wells, Septic, and More!
I have access to a whole library of information.
Visit NACHI's Message Board
5. Broadview Home Security Check - A Special Offer, I can have Brinks check ANY system in the house,
at the time of inspection, and give a written report for free!
Click here for a link to Broadview Security
6. Certified by the: National Assn. of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
7. Termite Inspection - FHA / VA approved
Mich. Dept. of Agriculture: Certified Commercial Pesticide Applicator
8. Septic Inspections - Educated at Michigan State Universtiy
Mich. Onsite Wastewater Treatment and Education Center (MOWTEC)
MOWTEC's Web Site
9. Fully Insured: E&O and Professional Liability Insurance.Insured Through North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency
When you hire me, you get a home consultant for life!
You can call anytime with questions on contractor practices or, do-it-yourself projects.
NACHI Certified Home Inspector: Certified in Home, Mold, Termite, Well and Septic Inspections, Radon Testing