Educating Investors in Real Estate Investment Strategies that produce multiple streams of Cash Flows or Assets.
Get to know Bob Burns
Robert K. Burns arrived to South Florida from Puerto Rico in 1988. He started investing in various assets while living in Puerto Rico and continued here in South Florida. His experience includes buying pre-foreclosed properties, tax lien purchases, buying and selling discounted paper, rehabbing various sized properties from single-family homes to multi-unit buildings, education and consulting. He enjoys helping investors achieve their investment objectives by providing his experience, resources and knowledge.
Bob Burns's Blog Posts
Robert K. Burns
* Expertise in Internet Marketing and Media for Online and Offline products, education and services.
* An effective communicator and trainer in English, experienced in bringing together people.
* Adept at forming strategic business alliances, introducing new products, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
* An executive specializing in North and South American and Caribbean markets.
* Skilled at blending technological expertise with business acumen to drive growth and operating efficiencies.
* Proficient in a variety of data structures using various programming languages.
Instrumental in increasing annual revenue from Brazil from $0 to $1 million. Key player in enabling Dow Jones to establish regional partners in Latin America.
Key player in increasing number of terminals over 300% and yearly billings more than 450%. Created and implemented plan to deliver financial and energy information more efficiently to Petroleos Mexicano’s (PEMEX).
Overhauled network infrastructure increasing monthly billing revenue 50% from $340K to $510K. As Regional Director of Dow Jones Telerate overhauled the sales territory infrastructure. Overcame resistance from Caribbean communication authorities to upgrade communications by utilizing existing satellite footprint.
President, Miami Real Estate Investor’s Association MREIA 2000 – Present. Lead sales, marketing, operations and program management for a small real estate investment group in south Florida, providing investment opportunities by using internet marketing tools and media. Developed and executed Internet market strategies and product applications for asset investors. Formed strategic alliances with major real estate investment clubs, realtors, mortgage brokers, title companies and 3rd party vendors.
Business Development Consultant, Bradynet Acquisition Corp., 1999 - 2000. Led sales, marketing, operations, and program management for provider of real-time financial analysis content to the professional investment community.
Vice President Sales, TheFirstNews.Com, 1998 to 1999. Managed $1 million budget for Internet startup focused on providing interactive online financial news for use by individual investors and financial professionals.
Sales & Data Content, Dow Jones Telerate, 1988 to 1998. Devised business strategies to expand this financial information publisher’s coverage in the Caribbean and Latin America, while managing $6 million budget and 17 staff. Designed, created, and programmed page content. Established and maintained contributor relationships while supervising the staff responsible for local Latin American data content. Marketed and sold international financial databases, consulting, risk management, and technical data services. Started as Sales Manager—Caribbean Region in 1988 and rapidly promoted through positions as Regional Director—Caribbean Region, Sales Executive—Mexico & Central America to Data Content Regional Manager—Latin America.
Teacher, Caribbean Preparatory School, 1978 to 1988. Computer Science Teacher, San Juan Puerto Rico - Developed one of the first computer science curriculums for Caribbean Preparatory School in Puerto Rico.
* Interactive Email Campaigns using Constant Contact
* Auto responders (Aweber)
* Creating images for email campaigns and web sites. Made them interactive by using HTML Hyperlinks.
* Creating article entries to various blogs
* Customer Database using CardScan
* Programming in HTML
* Back Linking (Internal and External, Back link Checker)
* Video: Creation, Streaming, Editing, Uploading (YouTube, TubeMogul, Traffic Geyser)
* Blogs (Wordpress)
* Social Media (Networking, Bookmarking, Aggregators)
* Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO, SEM)
* Aggregators for Bookmarking, Video and Social Network Sites (Ping.fm)
* PPC (Google Adwords & Adsense)
* Keyword Research and Implementation (Meta Tags, Search Engines)
* Google (SEO, Analytics, Local, Profile)
* Webinars, Teleconferencing (FreeConferenceCall.com, GotoWebinar)
* Networking Events, Live Workshop, Boot camps and Seminar events
* Customer and Employee Training
* Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Paint, Movie Marker)
* Web Page development and maintenance (HTML & Joomal, Front Page, etc.)
* Affiliate Marketing and JV Campaigns (InfusionSoft, OneShoppingCart, Other Affiliates)
Testimonials for Bob Burns
I just wanted to congratulate you on last night's meeting, it was amazing!
Your wife Alex gave some great tips on performing Short Sales and Paul Woods presented some incredible information about Florida Land Trusts.
My company, Apex Title & Escrow, has found that being a corporate sponsor for the MREIA is the best value in town.
Where else can you present information about your company to a targeted group of people, as well as having your own table, for only $30 per meeting?
Thanks again for everything.
Apex Title & Escrow