Successfully work with home buyers / sellers to profitably list and sell homes while ensuring positive experiences for everyone involved. Keller Williams Bronze Award winner 2001 - 2003 and 2005.
• Oversee company marketing efforts. Implement new office structures and procedures.
• Guide homebuyers and sellers through the sale and purchase of properties. Utilize online resources to generate lists of properties compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources. Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
• Implement self-developed, successful marketing plan for promoting homes in the local community. Includes developing web sites with virtual tours; creating sales brochures for each listing; writing and listing advertisements; and organizing / hosting open houses and events.
• Negotiate contracts on behalf of clients. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Work with home inspectors and appraisers to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing. Ensure that all terms of the contract are met prior to closing. Coordinate property closings. Oversee the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Network and form relationships with other agents to assist in the purchase and sale of homes. Establish positive flow of communication with those involved in the home buying and selling process (e.g. agents, buyers, sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel, attorneys).
Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Saline and Ypsilanti.
Foreclosures and first time home buyers
Successfully work with home buyers / sellers to profitably list and sell homes while ensuring positive experiences for everyone involved.