Rebekah Radice, Social Media Marketing, Brand Management and Content Marketing
I am a social media strategist, content developer, brand manager and social media trainer.
As someone that manages social media on a daily basis, I recognize how difficult attracting new business can be in the digital era. For many small to mid-size businesses, this is due to the lack of an online strategy, poorly executed campaigns and little to no online footprint.
I work to assist business owners with their online marketing plan, helping them capitalize on the power of an integrated social media campaign in a specific and strategic way.
I have trained thousands of business professionals on how to use social media strategically, allowing them to maximize, prioritize and monetize their online efforts.
I have worked with Fortune 500 organizations as well as entrepreneurs, helping each one build winning teams, brands and businesses.
I have headed social media campaigns for companies such as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, including a comprehensive marketing plan that spanned multiple social channels over an extended period of time.
I was recently voted a Top 100 Social Media and Technology Leader by Inman News and one of the Top 40 Social Media Professionals of 2013.
I have been actively involved in the marketing industry for over 17 years and am eager to put my experience, innovative ideas and keen sense of “what works,” to work for you!
My goal is to:
Help You STOP Time Sucking Activities and Maximize, Prioritize and Monetize Your Online Efforts!
Attracting new business is a challenge that small to middle sized businesses face in this new digital era. This is often due to the lack of an online strategy, poorly executed campaigns and little to no online footprint. I will help you not only fill in the missing pieces, but also maximize them in a specific way so businesses will attract new prospects, convert them into clients and make them loyal fans!
Let's Get You Connected!
Background and Bio
Rebekah Radice is a social media strategist, content developer, trainer and speaker.
As someone that manages social media on a daily basis, Rebekah recognizes how difficult attracting new business can be in the digital era. For many small to mid-size businesses, this is due to the lack of an online strategy, poorly executed campaigns and little to no online footprint.
Rebekah works to assist business owners with their online marketing plan, helping them capitalize on the power of an integrated social media campaign in a specific and strategic way.
Her goal is to help you stop those time sucking activities andmaximize, prioritize and monetize your online efforts!
• Experienced at developing social media strategies – channel, content, targets, brand guidelines – both B2C and B2B
• Competent with Social monitoring tools – e.g. Radian6, Scoutlabs – including integration of apps such as Compete, Klout etc.
• Experienced in identifying influencers, through social monitoring tools and custom analysis
• Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of social media evaluation methods and platforms.
• Understand and develop social media funnels and tying activity back to lead generation.
• Channel / community management skills – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
• Experienced in preparing outreach lists and materials and in contacting bloggers directly.
• Familiarity with social CRM / community platforms as well as lead automation platforms.
• Innovative, progressive and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
* Social Media Real Estate Trainer, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Wordpress, Active Rain
* Social Media Marketing
* Social Media Management
* Social Media Training & Development
* Building Referral Networks
* Social Media Business Development
* Social Media Product/Program Presentations
* Database Management
* Social Media Strategies/Tactics
* Social Media Relationships
* Real Estate Social Media & Marketing Tips
Specializing in Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Facebook, Twitter, Strategies,Tips, Tools, Real Estate.