Author, "Is Your House Overweight? Recipes For Low-Fat Rooms." Staged Makeovers, an interior redesign/staging firm helps declutter and design properties to look great and sell fast.
Get to know Sharon Kreighbaum
WHO WE ARE: Staged Makeovers is an interior redesign and staging firm. We are an affordable interior design team to call when a decorating decision needs to be made or a house sold.
WHO OUR CLIENTS ARE: Builders, investors who rehab or "flip" houses, realtors, and homeowners.
WHAT WE DO: We reinvent, improve and create new environments in homes, offices, churches and retail stores, etc. so properties look better than the competition when selling. Staged Makeovers' listings are professionally designed by University of Akron Interior Design graduates with certification as professional stagers. You won't find more educated stagers in the industry.
WHY WE DO IT: When we're done the homeowner is happy, the realtor is happy, and we're happy because clients save money by avoiding costly design mistakes, and increase their home's value, usefulness and beauty. It's a win-win-win situation. We love to help homeowners set up their new homes to look like magazine ads. We make the most of their own furnishings and offer resources to maximize the home's comfort and presentation.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: I have been staging homes for realtors and homeowners for over 19 years.
Sharon Kreighbaum's Blog Posts
* design and furnish model homes for builders (most on the Parade of Homes)
* provide space planning and choose furnishings and fixtures for investors who rehab or "flip" houses
* have been staging homes for realtors and practicing interior design for over 19 years
* spent 5 years at the University of Akron double majoring in Interior Design and Fashion Merchandising (perfect for staging)
* attended the National Kitchen and Bath's kitchen school and served as a kitchen designer at a kitchen studio in Akron, Ohio
* attended staging certification program in Baltimore, Maryland
* stage myself as Marilyn Monroe for trade shows and media events