As a Sandpoint, Idaho land & homeowner since 1978, I understand what a financially sound and satisfying decision it can be to own real estate in Sandpoint & Bonner County.
As a Minnesota business owner since 1980 overseeing upwards of 120 employees and negotiating multiple contracts involving lease holdings, real estate, investment property and assorted financial matters, I have the professional experience to insure the smoothest possible real estate transaction for all of my clients. I am thankful for my Midwestern roots, having grown up and raised my family in Minnesota. I rely on my strong Midwestern values and work ethic that guide me each day.
I approach my real estate with integrity, professionalism and passion. I try to live my life by the Rotarian credo: "1) Is it the truth?; 2) Is it fair to all concerned?; 3) Will it build good will & better friendships; 4) Will it be beneficial to all concerned?"
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Idaho, you deserve local expertise and advice to be provided by a professional in real estate. Kent Anderson, is a full-time Idaho REALTOR® providing full time, professional real estate services to home buyers and sellers in the cities of Sandpoint, Sagle, Ponderay, Kootenai, Priest River, Priest Lake, Hope, Bonners Ferry, SCHWEITZER MOUNTAIN RESORT and all surrounding cities in the Bonner County / Boundary County-North Idaho area.
You may be relocating to or from Sandpoint, Idaho due to any number of reasons... whatever the case, when searching for a real estate professional outside the state of Idaho, please feel free to Contact Me or call me at 208-610-1201. I have associations with fantastic agents throughout the U.S. and I would be happy to help you get connected.
- REAL ESTATE BROKERS PROGRAM; 2010
- NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School) Lander, Wyoming; 1982 - 1983
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA; 1971 - 1973; BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE- ENGLISH MAJOR
- UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA, MISSOULA, MONTANA; 1969 - 1971; ASSOCIATE OF ARTS DEGREE
- EDINA HIGH SCHOOL, EDINA, MINNESOTA
- Current licensed realtor - Coldwell Banker Resort Realty - Sandpoint,Idaho (www.cbsandpoint.com);
- Current Sandpoint High School Varsity Head Tennis Coach - Current Rep for Adidas Team Sales 1980 - 2011
- CreativeDesigns by Kent, Sandpoint, Idaho 2006 to present (Adidas/Salomon team sales, corporate sales, corporate apparel);
- Owner - Mall of America Gift Stores 1994 - 2006 (80 - 95 employees);
- Former licensed realtor - Edina Realty - Stillwater, Minnesota;
Selkirk Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service
Idaho Association of Realtors
NAR - National Association of Realtors
Sandpoint Rotary International
Sandpoint Greater Area Chamber of Commerce
Former USSA Certified Ski Team Race Course Supervisor
Founder - Canyon Racquet Tennis Club, Missoula, Montana
Schweitzer Mountain Ski Host
Outside Interests: SKIING - (raced pro format dual slalom in the Salomon Cup - Aspen, Colorado / raced - MN Corporate Race Series); TENNIS - (former member U of Montana tennis team; former 5.0 Sectional Team Tennis Champion - MN), HIKING, BIKING, SWIMMING, MOUNTAINEERING, RUNNING (Aspen Marathon finisher), WIND SURFING
By the way, if you know someone who is thinking of buying or selling in Sandpoint, Idaho, please contact us with their name and contact information and we will be happy to follow up and take good care of them.
CITIES SERVICED IN BONNER COUNTY:
Sandpoint Dover Sagle Ponderay Hope Clark Fork Kootenai Lower Pack River Upper Pack River Naples
NEIGHBORHOODS SPECIALIZED IN SANDPOINT:
Whiskey Jack Ponder Point Schweitzer Mountain Resort Sunnyside Oden Bay The Cottages North Shore Westwood Syringa Heights Baldy Mountain
SKI WITH ME B/4 YOU BUY! I sell Real Estate on the MOUNTAIN & on the LAKE! Specialty: CONDOS on the mountain - HOMES on the lake.