Bob  Fisher (Open Door Inspections)
Spam prevention

ASHI, ICC certified. Fully licensed and insured. Providing inspections, Radon testing, and otherspecialty services. Customized inspections taylored to you and your clients needs.

Get to know Bob Fisher

Hello,

I am Bob Fisher an ASHI and ICC certified home inspector (we prefer the term Building Consultant).  I am a husband to Holly(14 years) and proud father of two great children Sam and Emma!  I am part owner of Open Door Inspections with Mike Scheiderich My friend and mentor and the best home inspector I know! We have a very simple philosophy when it comes to doing home inspections.  Do the best job that we can.  That means we treat you like family, and look at the home you or your clients are looking to buy as if we were going to move our families into it.

We like what we do, and we are good at it.  We wish to be your building consultants for a lifetime, and will guarantee our work to make that happen.  Give us 10% of your confidence, and let us earn the other 90%.

We specialize in re-sales, forclosures/REO properties, new constructions, and short notices.  We are certified to do Radon testing.  We can taylor each inspection to meet the needs of you or your client, and will complete the report on site and put all reports nd pictures onto a cd to give at the finish of the inspection.  We will up-load the reports via email (we send them to you, no need to go hunting for it yourself) the same day.

Give us a chance to prove ourselves to you, I think that you will be suprised to find that customer service is what we are about.

Regards,

Bob Fisher

Owner/Building Consultant

Open Door Inspections

(404)723-9256 Cell

(678)985-9800 Office

www.opendoorinspections.com

Bob@odinspector.com

Languages (1)
  • English