Real Estate Agent
Austin, TX, Lake Travis, Dripping Springs
Coldwell Banker Realty
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Exceeding Buyer & Seller Real Estate Expectations in the Austin, Lake Travis & Highland Lakes/Horseshoe Bay areas. Your Professional Resource. Relocation & Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Get to know Sue Ellett
The Central Texas Hill Country is an Amazing Place to Live, Work, Play & Invest!
My Team & I are full-time professional REALTORS®, servicing the Greater Austin, Lake Travis, Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay, Marble Falls, and Lakeway market areas.
The Difference is in the Details.....
We are committed to excellence with effective communication and guidance, innovative marketing tools and expert negotiation, all to achieve our common goal, a successful transaction and maximum value, whether buying or selling.
We belong to both the Austin and Highland Lakes MLS systems for broader exposure and access to more area listings.
We are consistently a results-driven Top Producing Team ~ both in listings and sales. (need update) In 2013 & 2014, we earned the Coldwell Banker® International Elite Team designation, which puts up in the top 10% of teams for Coldwell Banker in North America and #1 in the Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® Lake Travis Office.
We look forward to showing you how we can market your home or other property for sale or assisting you with purchasing property, while meeting your needs and exceeding your real estate expectations.
Put our Knowledge and Experience to work for YOU!
Sue Ellett, Broker-Associate, REALTOR®
•Texas Monthly 5-Star Award 2012-2020
•Global Luxury Property Specialist
•Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS)
•Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
•Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
•Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
•Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
•Cartus® & SIRVA®Relocation Certified
•Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
•Transnational Referral Certified (TRN)
•e-Pro (Internet Marketing) Specialist
Karen Haffelfinger, REALTOR®
Sue Ellett's Blog Posts
We offer expertise in waterfront,investment, relocation, primary and second homes, commercial and ranch properties, and have many builder relationships.
- Previews® Luxury Property Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS)
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Cartus® Relocation Certified (CNMS, CNBS)
- SIRVA® Relocation Certified
- USAA MoversAdvantage® Preferred Agent
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRN)
- e-Pro (Internet Marketing) Specialist
- Commercial Buyers & Sellers
- Ranch Buyers & Sellers
- New Homes/New Home Construction
- Coldwell Banker Team Award - International President’s Elite 2013
- Coldwell Banker Team Award - International President's Circle 2011, 2012
- Coldwell Banker Team Award - International Sterling Society 2009, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Team Award - International Diamond Society 2008
- Top 10 Producing Teams - Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® - Greater Austin 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® Million Dollar Club - 12 consecutive months 2012, 2013
- Texas Monthly 5-Star REALTOR® 2012, 2013
- Austin Business Journal's Top 50 Real Estate Agents Nominee 2010
- Top Agents - Keller Williams Triple Gold Medal Winner - Lake Travis/Marble Falls Market Center, 2006, 2007
As full-time professional agents, we offer our clients care and attention to detail, strong negotiating skills, exceptional marketing, specialized knowledge and expertise including relocation, waterfront homes, luxury home marketing, new home construction and more.
Testimonials for Sue Ellett
MaLissa C. Sturgis12/28/2013
I just love my home. Thank you so very much for helping me find it and not overpaying for it. You are the BEST!!!
Donna & Tom12/25/2013
Thank you again for all your help, support, friendliness and professionalism through the sale of the house!
About Team Member Karen Guillot:
Karen is the best ever! Every phone call and text were answered
immediately and she was always a sweet heart, no matter how stupid the
question was, and I had LOTS of them. She was very accommodating and made
the entire transaction a pleasure. If I ever have a need for a real estate
person again I would choose Karen without hesitation, I will also refer her
to anyone I know needing help with Real Estate.
Valerie and Michael08/15/2013
On the eve of our closing anniversary, Michael and I were remembering the whole process of buying the house and how patient and persistent you were in your assistance. That very evening, we received your Starbucks gift cards in the mail. We laughed and marveled at your amazing ability to read our minds! :)
Thanks so much for thinking of us. We love our home and we are grateful for all you did to make it happen.
Valerie and Michael
Mary Ann Mohr06/20/2013
It was a pleasure working with Sue Ellett and her team. She was always tremendously responsive and generous with her time in keeping us apprised as to what was happening in the local real estate market, since we live out of state. And despite there being many, many lots available for sale in Horseshoe Bay and Marble Falls, she got multiple offers and was able to sell our lots – and at a great price. Thanks to Sue and her team for a job well done.
Mary Ann Mohr, Pittsburgh, PA
Bud and Betty Whitehead12/20/2012
About Team Member Karen Guillot:
Just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was working with Karen Guillot in looking for our new home in the Marble Falls area. She was very patient and continued to hunt for the perfect house for us. We felt like she was a member of the family with our best interests at heart.
Would definitely recommend her to anyone we know who might be house hunting in this area.
Bud and Betty Whitehead