Get to know Teri Buchanan
I became a REALTOR(r) in the Napa/Sonoma Wine Country after more than 20 years' handling marketing/public relations projects for clients in real estate and allied fields. I bring that marketing background to my role as a listing agent always striving for quick sales at maximum prices. But I also excel at working with buyers, whether they're first time or 55+ buyers, relocating or downsizing. I am a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, an Accredited Buyer Representative, a member of the Historic Real Estate Program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, an E-Pro and, locally, a member of the Top Agent Network (North Bay), American Association of University Women, St. Mary's Episcopal Church and Napa Landmarks. And I love dogs.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), E-Pro
Listening -- and watching -- so I know what buyers and selllers actually want.
Testimonials for Teri Buchanan
Marcia M on Yelp07/24/2013
I could write a very, very long list of all the things Teri does extremely well as a real estate agent in Napa and Sonoma, but I bet readers would like some fast and quick answers to their concerns. I'll tighten this up!
1. She listens well to your needs and wants lists whether you're buying or selling.
2. She takes that information and matches it up to what's happening in the market so she can present solutions to you that meet those needs.
3. She takes a stressful project (buying or selling) and makes it fun.
4. She doesn't waste your time looking at properties that don't match your criteria, and she's efficient at presenting them to you in a manner that saves time.
5. Not only is Teri very detail-oriented with the endless paperwork and deadlines, keeping you on track when your head feels like it's swimming, but she'll keep you on an even keel, removing any doubts you may have about the process.
6. Worried about red flag situations or problems in a transaction? Never fear with Teri! She won't fail to let you know if you should be concerned about a specific aspect of a sale.
Bottom line: Teri Buchanan is a realtor you can trust to guide you through what is often the most expensive purchase (or sale) of an asset you'll ever make. Bonus: She doesn't disappear after the transaction! Need a handyman or contractor? She has great referrals from a local insurance agent to the local florist. And she's always happy to help you out if she can. 5 thumbs up! You can't go wrong with Teri.