Serving East Texas, Conroe, Lufkin, Livingston, Bryan, with Thermal Imaging by Certified Master Inspector.
Get to know John McKenna
Thermal Imaging Training - $400
Infrared Certification Class.
Live Webinar Every Month,
or Take Our Class via Podcast.
Class Available by Live Monthly
Webinar or Get Started Right
Now via Podcast on Demand.
See our main website for class dates
One of our students took our class by podcast and also by live webinar. This is their review... The class was no different for me than if I would have been present in a training class. With the advantage of going back or pausing. The good thing is that if you have any question, you are available by email and respond in a timely manner. Lots of pictures which is good but I appreciate more your experience and scenarios presented of past inspections. Like the class. During the live webinar I liked the fact that you answered questions as they came up. (Justin)
Take Our Infrared Certified Class and Become a Professional
Level Building Thermographer From Your Own Home.
This is What You Get With Your Education Package
* 300 pages of class material on Infrared and Building Science (.pdf)
* Access to our 2 day live Webinar class (16 hr class every month)
* Access to our Podcast recording on demand. (Get started right away
and complete the class at your own pace).
* Just like being at a real on-site class, but without the travel expense
* Plus... FREE monthly Webinars (continuing education - open to all)
* Access to a growing library of Podcast about infrared - FREE
* FREE InterNACHI membership ($499 value - new members only)
* $100 discount on renewal fee (for members of InterNACHI)
* Deep Student discounts on Thermal Imaging cameras
* FREE decals, logos, patches, books, slide show and video
* Marketing ideas and instructions on how to write a report
* Our class will help you become INFRARED CERTIFIED
Our Infrared Certification Class is Intense Thermal
Imaging Training, Plus We Cover Topics About...
How To Start Your Thermal Imaging Business Doing
Home Inspections, Energy Audits, Moisture Detection,
Electrical Problems, HVAC Issues, Plumbing and
Our Students Get Super Low Prices on IR Cameras.
Become An Infrared Certified Thermographer
SHOW YOUR CREDENTIALS WITH PRIDE
The Infrared Certified™ trademarked professional designation and trademark logo are available to individuals who offer infrared inspection services and who apply for usage permission. Applying for designation and logo usage permission is simple, fast, and free. There are no annual dues or hidden costs.
Click to learn more Trademark Logo
Increase Profits With Your Infrared Certification
John McKenna's Blog Posts
Board Certified Master Inspector (CMI), Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC #4565), Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), Approved Inspector Trainer (TREC), Approved Advisor for AllExperts.com, and over 25 years experience in construction (Contractor). Certified Building Thermographer and Infrared Instructor.