Arizona Real Estate Broker/Owner, CBR, ePro, SFR Working for Homeowners and Investors throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Get to know Laura McDaniel
Laura McDaniel, Assoc. Broker/Owner, CBR, ePro SFRSouthwestern Style Real Estate
Servicing Real Estate in the Phoenix Area Including:Anthem, Avondale, Carefree, Cavecreek, Desert Hills, El Mirage, Glendale Litchfield Park, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Rio Verde, Scottsdale, Sun City, Surprise, and Tempe.
I have learned over the past 8 years in my real estate career that taking time to educate myself and showing up with a good attitude is everything! I am thankful to have the opportunity to meet new people and help them achieve their real estate goals and love to create lasting relationships where I help them ev ery time they need to make a change
A Positive Attitude Creates Those Positive Results!
Experienced - Serving both Home Buyers and Home Sellers in the Greater Phoenix area for over 8 years, I am Educated and up to date with the current changes in the market and the latest technology for the ease of the online transaction and ability to communicate via your preferred source. Helping people with their first home to a complex distressed property transaction, I love this business and building relationships.
Information and Technology Driven - Visit my website where you will find resourceful information regarding the Phoenix area city you’re looking for as well as, property searches, buyer and seller guides, first time home buyer info, Short sale and Foreclosure info, Photos, Virtual tours and more. The site is updated often so you can find the most valuable current information.
Communication is Key – Reach me by calling my iPhone, by text message, or via email, Facebook, LinkedIn, or video-conference with Skype (lauramcdanielaz). If a new innovation comes along, you can count on me to use it in my business, to serve my clients well, to be the best possible adviser and advocate they could find, and one who is available for them!
Today's economic challenges and changes in the real estate market makes it necessary to have people you can count on! You can count on me to help you get the answers to your questions and help guide you through your real estate ventures.
Laura McDaniel's Blog Posts
Southwestern Style Real Estate, Arizona, 2003 - PresentERA The Realty Group, Arizona, 2001 - 2003Homemaker/Mother - Part Time Legal Research 1989-Present
As the Associate Broker/Owner of Southwestern Style Real Estate, I exercise reasonable supervision and control over the activities of brokers, salespersons, and others in the employ of the Broker. Reasonable supervision and control includes the establishment and enforcement of written policies, procedures, and systems for approximately 100 yearly contracts.
As an active real estate agent/Broker, I am responsible for conducting my business within the guidelines set by the Department of Real Estate through Arizona Law. I have
• over 7 years of experience managing complex real estate transactions in the Phoenix, Arizona market
• originated and facilitated closing over $10,000,000 in residential real estate transactions
• been a Multimillion dollar producer since 2003
• created, revisited, adjusted and followed a yearly business plan for Southwestern Style Real Estate
• been the "point of contact" for providing information to appraisers, title companies, surveyors, lenders, general public, government agencies and other professionals
• ensured open lines of communication between multiple parties to satisfy deadlines through execution of dated contracts
• designed and implement marketing pieces
• designed and maintained a national referral network of 155,000 agents/brokers
• a business networking of 150+ local businesses
• hosted and conducted Real Estate Seminars
• provided market statistics and updates for media sources
• helped agents in our company with building their business by providing classes and one on one meetings for marketing, client follow-up and current technology
• maintained web/internet presences (Personal Website, Company Website, Google and other top search engines, various Business driven sites, Blogging and maintained an interactive online web community involvement for real estate)
• record and maintain accounting records for real estate brokerage (Quicken)
• conducted and prepared annual financial audits and taxing information for tax filings
• create and maintain content-specific files, with contract and counterparts, documentation, tab and index for cross reference and hold client information in strict confidentiality guidelines
To provide outstanding service to our clients while demonstrating a high level of integrity and achieving a balanced home life with personal financial security.