Real Help, Right Now... Real Estate Service
Get to know Sheila Watson
What makes me a great agent?
- Affiliated with Century 21 Arizona Foothills since 2007.
- Smarter Bolder Faster
- I love technology and use it to make transactions smooth. Ask about a paperless transaction.
- Short Sales - Buy one? Selling one? I have successfully done both, several times!
- Traditional sales, Bank owned - Easy peasy - I guide you through the process and educate you about each part of the transaction. We start with a big picture view of the whole transaction, then I thoroughly explain each part of the transaction as it happens.
- Partners - Escrow Agents, Inspectors, Lenders, Handymen, Movers, Contractors - I have a network of people that I trust to help the transaction move smoothly from beginning to end.
- I am trained to listen! and I do listen.
- Full time real estate - 2012 - present
- Part time agent - 2006 - 2012
- Worked full time as a High School Counselor, Principal and Teacher - 31 years
- Frequently handled more real estate transactions working part time than most full time agents
- I continue to help people to make important decisions. I guide buyers or sellers through the myriad of information, and I sooth them through the emotional chaos that inevitably rears an ugly smile. I am that weird person that understands teenagers, and likes them too.
- B.S Home Economics Education - Bowling Green State University, 1978
- M. Ed. Guidance and Counseling - University of Toledo, 1980
- We have personally experienced a short sale and a loan modification. We now own 3 homes in Garden Lakes, Avondale - a rental, a vacation rental and our retreat.
- I lived one year in Prescott, AZ and 4 years on the Navajo Indian Reservation in Many Farms, AZ
- West Virginia, Flordia, Georgia and Ohio are other places that I knew growing up and as a younger adult. AZ since 1994.
- My husband is twice retired - USMC and Teaching.
- Combined we have 3 daughters, 2 sons and 2 grandsons. They are in Pasadena,CA; New York City; Johnson City, Tennessee; and Seattle, WA.
- We recently built a pool! That is an interesting process! Then landscaped!
- A cruise to Alaska in September 2013 celebrated our retirements from education.
Introducing a fresh new look for your Profile.
Click the 'Edit Profile' button below to enter 'Edit Mode' and continue the tour.