Subscribe to Answers
Nothing I cant live without.
Stevens Point, WI
Not sure that there is anything in my vehicle that I cant live without.
Stevens Point, WI
I don't just have one. I have several that I feel naked without.
- My Search and Rescue gear. You never know when a call will come out. Had one right as I closed up an open house last sunday.
- Shelter in place kit (food, water, blanket, first aid kit, flashlight, blades...). I do live in earthquake country.
- Medical kit. Not your first aid kit of bandaids (gauze, eye protection, CPR mask, trauma dressings, tourniquet). I've come across some bad wrecks driving home... especially during the time change where it gets dark before people get off of work.
Jill Murty, Realtor - ...
Laguna Niguel, CA
Gosh, I can't name just one thing. I put together a realtor supply kit that has all kinds of things in it. I keep it in my trunk.
Flashlight, shop towels, window cleaner, trash bags, doggie poop bags, lint roller, lock box, sign riders, sign hardware, tools, roll of paper towels, roll of toilet paper, tape measure and on and on.
Golden Meadow, LA
Saddle pad, rain coat, wind breaker & real estate signs.
The spare tire and jack. Lots of other thngs are great but they are essential.
dog crate, leashes, dog toys, waterbowl, chair, case of water, blankets, unbrellas, portable fan...
As you can see training my dog is a priority.
When I have to put clients in the car, I remove all and have the car professionally cleaned.
Ginger Harper in trunk, perhaps I don't need anything. I used to keep the copies of contract - now they are online, too!
Of course, the tire inflating device - just in case if I get stuck somewhere (I have AAA however, they tow only 3 miles and I work as far as 60+ miles!)
Now that you mention it, I could probably clean out the trunk and not really miss much of anything.
Ginger Harper A first aid kit just in case.
Jumper cables especially in the winter!
There is noting in the trunk of my car than I can not live without.
What in the trunk of my car have I made the most use of?
1. plastic cable ties
2. wire cutters to cut the ties
3. binoculars to do a shoes on the ground roof inspection
4. great big led powered torch to see things hidden in dark places.
Wow, one thing that i can not live without? The only thing I can think of would be my spare.
I don't have a car, I have a storage box in the back of my truck that I keep just about everything I need to carry on my daily activities.
Good morning Ginger. Dust tape for me as well.
I have: an extra shoes, an extra sweater, a lock box, recyclable bags, a pack of mints. What I always must have with me: a bottle or few of water ( fresh and cold).
Spare tire and jack.
Not in the trunk, but hanging on a hook, a clean logo shirt. Just in case I get dirty or spill something, and a bottle of dawn dish detergent to spot control.
I like my laser measuring tool. It makes speedy work of getting a listing measured up.
Misc. tools (not including the spare tire and jack)