Special offer

Spam prevention
Rainmaker
1,055,342
Candice A. Donofrio
Next Wave RE Investments LLC Bullhead City AZ Commercial RE Broker - Fort Mohave, AZ
928-201-4BHC (4242) call/text

Super high. Maybe 90%. And it's because they trust me to have their back.

Feb 08, 2017 07:40 PM
Rainmaker
7,855,508
Roy Kelley
Retired - Gaithersburg, MD

Staying is contact is good for business.

Feb 09, 2017 04:13 AM
Rainmaker
4,319,767
Praful Thakkar
LAER Realty Partners - Burlington, MA
Metro Boston Homes For Sale

William Piotrowski looks like Fred Griffin also works by referrals....

I am with him in terms of repeat clients.

Feb 08, 2017 11:01 PM
Ambassador
2,684,459
Fred Griffin Florida Real Estate
Fred Griffin Real Estate - Tallahassee, FL
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker

  North of 75%.  

  Stay in touch.

Feb 08, 2017 09:10 PM
Rainmaker
5,020,880
Dorie Dillard Austin TX
Coldwell Banker Realty ~ 512.750.6899 - Austin, TX
NW Austin ~ Canyon Creek and Spicewood/Balcones

I would say mine are 75% -80%. I've done 4 and 5 transactions with many past clients. One I did my 6th transaction and they moved back to CA and won't be back. They told their friends here about me and I just listed their home!

Feb 08, 2017 07:51 PM
Rainmaker
3,988,013
Debbie Reynolds, C21 Platinum Properties
Platinum Properties- (931)771-9070 - Clarksville, TN
The Dedicated Clarksville TN Realtor-(931)320-6730

It is about 75%. Part of the remaining 25% are my choosing to not do business with again. If you stay in touch they will remember you.

Feb 08, 2017 07:42 PM
Rainmaker
1,551,157
Thomas J. Nelson, REALTOR ® e-Pro CRS RCS-D Vets
Big Block Realty 858.232.8722 - La Jolla, CA
CEO of Vision Drive Realty - Coastal San Diego

86%

I stay in touch and I invite them to my parties, I pop-by, mail, call and occasionally refer them tradesmen and other professional-I'm their Tommy's List.

Feb 08, 2017 07:41 PM
Rainmaker
4,272,834
Paul S. Henderson, REALTOR®, CRS
Fathom Realty Washington LLC - Tacoma, WA
South Puget Sound Washington Agent/Broker!

90%, Keep in touch!

Feb 08, 2017 07:16 PM
Rainmaker
1,045,440
Dave Martin (703) 585-4687
Fairfax Realty - Fairfax, VA
Making Realty Dreams a Reality #WeWillGetYouHome

between 40-50% I gave them fantastic help guidance and results and then stayed in touch

Feb 05, 2018 06:37 PM
Rainmaker
5,875,681
Joan Cox
House to Home, Inc. - Denver Real Estate - 720-231-6373 - Denver, CO
Denver Real Estate - Selling One Home at a Time

I rarely lose a past client as I stay in touch, and truly CARE about them.

Feb 10, 2017 02:19 PM
Rainmaker
2,224,473
Debbie Laity
Cedaredge Land Company - Cedaredge, CO
Your Real Estate Resource for Delta County, CO

I haven't run the numbers, but I know it's high. I also get a lot of referrals from my clients. 

Feb 10, 2017 12:59 PM
Rainmaker
4,434,177
Gita Bantwal
RE/MAX Centre Realtors - Warwick, PA
REALTOR,ABR,CRS,SRES,GRI - Bucks County & Philadel

75

Feb 09, 2017 02:39 PM
Rainmaker
3,986,308
William Feela
WHISPERING PINES REALTY - North Branch, MN
Realtor, Whispering Pines Realty 651-674-5999 No.

50-60%, but I work with a lot of people who are buing their dream homes.

Feb 09, 2017 02:16 PM
Rainmaker
4,953,943
Will Hamm
Hamm Homes - Aurora, CO
"Where There's a Will, There's a Way!"

I stay in contact with them and drop off stuff to them.

 

Feb 09, 2017 01:40 PM
Rainer
315
Connie Greene
Charles Rutenberg Realty - Orlando, FL
Real estate agent serving Central Florida, Miami,

The majority of my business is referral or repeat from past clients.  I have done it by providing the highest level of service and making them feel like family.

Feb 09, 2017 10:50 AM
Rainer
2,490
Esther Viera
Century 21 Beachside Realstors - Whittier, CA
Real estate agent serving the Whittier Area

My repeat business is about 50%. Keeping in touch with then once a month.

Feb 09, 2017 10:37 AM
Rainmaker
1,727,556
Sandy Padula & Norm Padula, JD, GRI
HomeSmart Realty West & Florida Realty Investments - , CA
Presence, Persistence & Perseverance

At least 55% and we keep in regular contact with our client base.

Feb 09, 2017 10:13 AM
Rainer
2,640
Sacha Singh
Re/Max West - Toronto, ON
Re/Max Diamond award winning agent

My  % of repeat clients is approx 95%. I have built my business based on maintaining client relationships and providing them with quality service.

Feb 09, 2017 09:57 AM
Rainmaker
1,505,053
Ryan Huggins - Thousand Oaks, CA
https://HugginsHomes.com - Thousand Oaks, CA
Residential Real Estate and Investment Properties

That I don't have stats for.  I get a lot of referral business from my past clients.  Our office still has past clients that are in the home we sold them 30+ years ago.

Feb 09, 2017 09:36 AM
Rainmaker
809,258
Kasey & John Boles
Jon Gosche Real Estate, LLC - BoiseMeridianRealEstate.com - Boise, ID
Boise & Meridian, ID Ada/Canyon/Gem/Boise Counties

I lumped repeat clients and direct referrals together.  Last year 92%. The other 8% were internet leads. 

Feb 09, 2017 09:20 AM
Ambassador
3,348,169
Kathleen Daniels, Probate & Trust Specialist
KD Realty - 408.972.1822 - San Jose, CA
Probate Real Estate Services

What I have done is provide them with exceptional service ... as to percentage of repeat ... I do not know.  I know many reach out to me when it is time for another real estate transaction.

Feb 09, 2017 08:17 AM
Rainmaker
5,583,328
Barbara Todaro
RE/MAX Executive Realty - Happily Retired - Franklin, MA
Previously Affiliated with The Todaro Team

my percentage is very high.... if you did a great job, and they see your face often, they'll call you for repeat business....

Feb 09, 2017 07:37 AM
Rainmaker
864,708
Les & Sarah Oswald
Realty One Group - Eastvale, CA
Broker, Realtor and Investor

Repeat clients are priority. The key is to stay in touch at least 12 X a year. Send an email, postcard, handwritten letter, phone call and drop by. My past clients typically turn to become very close friends. One even invited me to their renewal of vows.

Feb 09, 2017 07:36 AM
Rainmaker
3,416,038
Scott Godzyk
Godzyk Real Estate Services - Manchester, NH
One of the Manchester NH's area Leading Agents

More than half of my business is repeat business and referals. It is important to give them the best service and make sure they remember you. 

Feb 09, 2017 06:33 AM
Rainmaker
5,232,456
Wayne Martin
Wayne M Martin - Chicago, IL
Real Estate Broker - Retired

Not sure, but the amount of referrals has been high!

Feb 09, 2017 06:29 AM
Rainmaker
1,617,916
Harry F. D'Elia III
WEDO Real Estate and Beyond, LLC - Phoenix, AZ
Investor , Mentor, GRI, Radio, CIPS, REOs, ABR

I am always in front of them each month

Feb 09, 2017 06:07 AM
Rainmaker
4,800,132
Gabe Sanders
Real Estate of Florida specializing in Martin County Residential Homes, Condos and Land Sales - Stuart, FL
Stuart Florida Real Estate

I don't know the percentage, but I do try to keep in touch with all past clients.

Feb 09, 2017 05:54 AM
Rainmaker
3,071,489
Tony and Suzanne Marriott, Associate Brokers
Serving the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale Metropolitan Area - Scottsdale, AZ
Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty

Candice A. Donofrio nailed this one!

Feb 09, 2017 04:59 AM
Rainmaker
5,109,379
Nina Hollander, Broker
Coldwell Banker Realty - Charlotte, NC
Your Greater Charlotte Realtor

My repeat and referral business is 75% of my business, some years a bit less and some years higher... what do I do? I provide world class service and then I am stuck to them like glue forever.

Feb 09, 2017 04:18 AM
Rainmaker
1,623,793
Inna Ivchenko
Barcode Properties - Encino, CA
Realtor® • GRI • HAFA • PSC Calabasas CA

Not much, since it takes time for one to need to downsize or move to a bigger house and I'm not that long in the business. But i  stay in touch with most of them. 

Feb 09, 2017 12:14 AM
Rainmaker
1,241,379
Sam Shueh
(408) 425-1601 - San Jose, CA
mba, cdpe, reopro, pe

About 60% are repeating business. Really need to be in touch as some I am fine they go with others.

Feb 08, 2017 08:12 PM
Ambassador
5,250,191
Debe Maxwell, CRS
Savvy + Company (704) 491-3310 - Charlotte, NC
The RIGHT CHARLOTTE REALTOR!

75% (past clients and their referrals) but, that is deflated because I do get good online leads and agent referrals that bring that number down.

Feb 08, 2017 07:55 PM
Ambassador
6,409,891
Bob Crane
Woodland Management Service / Woodland Real Estate, KW Diversified - Stevens Point, WI
Forestland Experts! 715-204-9671

Most of our clients are repeat customers

Generally they call when ready.

 

Feb 08, 2017 07:16 PM