Spam prevention
Kathleen Daniels, Probate & Trust Specialist
KD Realty - 408.972.1822 - San Jose, CA
Probate Real Estate

I would not travel abroad at any time.  I know you will make the right decision for you.

Mar 12, 2020 10:18 AM
Bob Crane
Woodland Management Service / Woodland Real Estate, EXP - Stevens Point, WI
Forestland Experts! 715-204-9671

Depends on your goal, are you looking to help spread the pandemic?

Mar 12, 2020 08:33 AM
Bob "RealMan" Timm
Ward County Notary Services - Minot, ND
Owner of Ward Co. Notary Services, retired Realtor

Yes I would Ginger Harper , I'm not the paranoid type. I'd love to make that trip to Israel.

Mar 12, 2020 07:34 AM
Doug Dawes
KW Evolution - Topsfield, MA - Georgetown, MA
Your Personal Realtor®

You have to make your own decision Ginger Harper Unless the airlines or government makes it for you 

Mar 12, 2020 07:33 AM
Roy Kelley
Realty Group Referrals - Gaithersburg, MD

No. Israel has new restrictions that have been in the news.

March 9 news...Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a video, said all visitors and Israeli residents arriving at Ben Gurion Airport over at least the next two weeks must proceed to 14 days of isolation. “This is a tough decision, but it is essential to maintain public health,” Netanyahu said, “and public health precedes everything.”


Mar 12, 2020 08:33 AM
Jeff Dowler, CRS
eXp Realty of California, Inc. - Carlsbad, CA
The Southern California Relocation Dude

At this time I would not, and have no plans to. Time will tell about further travel restrictions.

Mar 12, 2020 07:54 AM
Richie Alan Naggar
people first...then business Ran Right Realty - Riverside, CA
agent & author

At the present I would be cautious before I submitted myself to the powers that be. Chaos is at work, reactions are the response and whirlwinds of disruption take no prisoners. The cure? Home sweet home. All of nature has a place to rest, a "go-to" as a refuge. How much more humans? Seek self-care

Mar 12, 2020 07:49 AM
Annette Lawrence , Palm Harbor, FL 727-420-4041
ReMax Realtec Group - Palm Harbor, FL
Making FLORIDA Real Estate EZ

You should go. Be prepared to apply for Isreali citizenship since you may not be allowed or provided a way to return to the USA.

Once someone chooses to displace themself, they lose all power.

This applies to leaving the country or voluntary evacuation for a hurricane. Once self-exiled, others make decision for you.


Mar 12, 2020 07:42 AM
Abby Stiller
REMAX Realty Group - Cape Coral, FL
Professional Bilingual Realtor (239) 284-8637

If you haven't got the tickets yet, I would wait. If you already got the tickets just wait and see what happens in the next 1-2 months before canceling. 

Mar 12, 2020 05:33 PM
Jeff Pearl
RE/MAX Distinctive / LIC in VA - Lovettsville, VA
Full Service Full Time Realtor

No, but things could be better by June!

Mar 12, 2020 02:45 PM
Kevin J. May
Florida Supreme Realty - Hobe Sound, FL
Serving the Treasure & Paradise Coasts of Florida

Sadly, we have canceled two trips already and another may be on the 2020 chopping block shortly. Living is difficult enough without facing unseeable foes. I have made the choice to not travel into harms way Ginger Harper.

Mar 12, 2020 01:00 PM
Thomas J. Nelson, REALTOR ® e-Pro CRS RCS-D Vets
Big Block Realty 858.232.8722 - La Jolla, CA
& Host of Postcards From Success Podcast

I travel by plane often to SF,CA. I have to for family reasons.

Outside of that, I would not get on a plane to leave the country right now.

I'd let the powers that be get a handle on this panic I mean pandemic before jumping back into the breach. Cancel your trip.

Mar 12, 2020 12:14 PM
Tony Lewis
Summit Real Estate Group - Valencia, CA
Summit Real Estate Santa Clarita & Aliso Viejo

Getting on a plane at this time seems nuts to me.  It's not only the destination but the terminal, plane, public gatherings.  Staying secluded as much as possible until the storm subsides.

Mar 12, 2020 10:29 AM
Peter Testa
Nationwide Homes - Danbury, CT

At the moment the future is uncertain. It's hard to make decisions when you don't know what the situation will be in June. 

Mar 12, 2020 08:47 AM
Ryan Huggins - Thousand Oaks, CA - Thousand Oaks, CA
Residential Real Estate and Investment Properties

No.  I'm not even traveling around town much.

Mar 12, 2020 08:24 AM
Kat Palmiotti
406-270-3667,, Broker, eXp Realty - Kalispell, MT
Helping your Montana dreams take root

I wouldn't make a decision yet. Wait and see what's going on in the world in a month or two. There's still time.

Mar 12, 2020 01:48 PM
Joe Pryor
The Virtual Real Estate Team - Oklahoma City, OK
REALTOR® - Oklahoma Investment Properties

Hopefully the quarantine will be over by then. Right now you have 14 days once you arrive.

Mar 12, 2020 07:36 AM
Carol Williams
Although I'm retired, I love sharing my knowledge and learning from other real estate industry professionals. - Wenatchee, WA
Retired Agent / Broker / Property Manager

There is too much uncertainty surrounding international right now. I would hate to get out of the country and not be able to get back in.  I would wait and see. You don't need to make the decision now.

Mar 13, 2020 05:29 AM
Debe Maxwell, CRS | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | (704) 491-3310 - Charlotte, NC
The right Charlotte REALTOR!

I have a friend who just returned. There were minimal checks there but, they did have to go through a 'mini health check.' They had no issues while there. Now, that said, I would think that by June, this will have blown over, Ginger. 

I would not cancel for a couple more months. I hope you get to go - I'm dying to visit there.

Mar 12, 2020 10:34 PM
Ron and Alexandra Seigel
Napa Consultants - Carpinteria, CA
Luxury Real Estate Branding, Marketing & Strategy


My dear friend as a chief purser who works for United is flying to Israel in a few days.  In order to fly, she has to have a health certificate with her within five days.  All passengers are required to have one, before Israel will admit them into the country...So we all hope this would be over, by then.  And yes, I would go and follow these restrictions. 

Mar 12, 2020 08:19 AM
Olga Simoncelli
Veritas Prime, LLC dba Veritas Prime Real Estate - New Fairfield, CT
CONSULTANT, Real Estate Services & Risk Management

Who knows what will happen by June... best to buy travel insurance, just in case. 

Mar 13, 2020 07:37 AM
Wanda Kubat-Nerdin - Wanda Can!
Red Rock Real Estate - St. George, UT
So Utah Residential, Referral & Relocation REALTOR

Yes, I would travel right now if Italy would allow access to their country!

Mar 13, 2020 06:47 AM
Greg Cremia
Shore Realty of the Outer Banks - Nags Head, NC

Well, their health care system is superior to ours so if you get there you will be better off than getting it here.

Mar 13, 2020 04:49 AM