Explore Cave Springs, AR

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 88
  Have you ever walked into a “mephitic” home? Don’t know about you but I sure have.  Actually I’ve done it enough I don’t want to do it again but I know I will.  To do this just brings back bad memories.  There was one time I opened the door and never went inside because of this.  So I guess by ...

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 14
  I’ve known some “jackanapes” have you? While I was looking up jackfruit which AR uses sometimes I saw this word.  I knew and still know some people like this.  Some I look forward to seeing and some not so much.  So with that out of the way my question to you is how many do you know and are you...

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 12
  Alcohol and accidents. This was changed but you’ll get the idea… Please take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 18% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 82% are cause...

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 10
  Have you seen a “jetty” lately? Now, now let’s not go jumping to conclusions as you know words can have different meanings.  Therefore you see this daily even if you’re not around water.  Do I have your attention?  Most of you would assume the meaning of (jet’ e) would be a kind of wall built o...

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 11
  Are we operating under a “pandect”? No I don’t think we are because this is changing every year.  The attorneys need to have something to do and they are good at it.  The problem I have is the agents who make these possible and required.  Now for the meaning of (pan’dekt) a complete body of law...

By James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results
(Fathom Realty)
Comments 8
  This was just brought to my attention so I checked it out and it is true.  I put my own slant so not to copy someone else’s’ work   Beginning January 1, 2009 the Dallas Police Department will begin enforcing the Uninsured Motorist Ordinance, approved by the Dallas City Council on May 28, 2008. ...

Cave Springs, AR Real Estate Professionals