West Hollywood, CA Real Estate News

By COMPASS PALM SPRINGS | Stewart Penn, COMPASS Palm Springs - Broker Associate
(COMPASS)
West Hollywood (Weho) is an incorporated city in Los Angeles County, California (1984). West Hollywood has an estimated population of 38,000 with a median age of 39.4 years. Estimated household income is $51,000 with a median house or condo value of $688,000 (based on 2008 statistics). The City of West Hollywood (only 1.9 sqaure miles in size) is bordered on the north by the Hollywood Hills, on the east by the Hollywood District of Los Angeles, on the west by the city of Beverly Hills, and on the south by Melrose & the Beverly Center area. West Hollywood (known as the "Creative City") is recognized as a leading community in gay and lesbian rights.
Comments 5
By Dom Naidoo, Malibu to the Marina Real Estate
(Westside Properties)
Private Rooftop Decks & Private Elevators Gourmet Kitchens with Granite Counters & Viking Appliances 15-Foot Ceilings Gorgeous City Lights Views! click on a picture for more information Windermere Real EstateDominic Naidoo310.968.0418 direct A LOFTIER WAY TO LIVE. Located in the heart of WeHo, 1152 blends today¿s desirable loft w/the grandeur & opulence of the most elegant living spaces. An exclusive collection of luxury lofts w/15¿ ceilings, polished concrete flrs, gourmet kits w/Viking appl¿s & granite cntrs, fp¿s & floor-ceiling roll up doors offering the best of in/out living. Many units feature unobstructed skyline vws of the city. 1152 lofts are meticulous in their aesthetic & masterfully appointed in detail.
Comments 2
By Scott McIntosh
(Coldwell Banker)
Location: California - Los Angeles Submitted 11/07/07 01:52 AM Q. I own a condo in West Hollywood. I've got it for a fair price a few years ago....with a down payment and a normal loan. However, it appears that I will need a bigger place within the next 1-2 years or sooner. I can move up....but only to a certain extent. A bigger place within the area that I want to live (westside) is just barely within the amount that I am willing pay. From the research that I've been doing....it looks like I will have a couple of options: 1. Sell my current place, pocket the money and rent. Wait for the market to drop and try to buy something that I want at that time. 2. Stay in my place and see what happens. Make do with whatever space I have and wait for the market to settle down one way or the other...
Comments 3
By Johnny Burke
(Keller Williams Realty)
I heard a great discussion about the state of the market recently, and wanted to post this here for all to see. This is especially important if you are selling, or thinking of selling your home. The point of said discussion was very simple; About 70% of homes currently for sale are overpriced, and the remaining  30% are priced correctly, and therefore fetch multiple offers. How do we know this? In the month of October alone, for the areas of West Hollywood. Miracle Mile-Beverly Center, Hollywood Hills , Hancock Park & Beverly Hills, 48% of listings expired , which means they are unsold. This doesn't even count the hundreds of listings that were withdrawn from the market. So, chances are, the the 70/30 ratio probably isn't that far off the mark. I realize that there is a debate on whethe...
Comments 1
By Robert Jonez
(L.A. HOMES / Robert Jonez Real Estate)
This year’s Aids Walk Los Angeles held in West Hollywood on Sunday, October 21 was an unprecedented success, with over 30,000 participants raising a record total of $3,905,723.00. Of this amount, total online donations were $2,153,599.00. The grand total is subject to upward revision, as the deadline for donations and to turn in cash for incentive rewards to be credited to team totals is November 14, 2007. Check with the Aids Walk Los Angeles website for information as to when to register for next year’s event, how to make a donation, search job and internship opportunities, or volunteer. Amazing job, all! Everyone involved should be very proud!
Comments 0