Golfing in Sebring - Harder Hall Country Club
By TheMillsTeam YourSebringRealtors, 863-212-5441
(Advantage Realty #1)
Built in 1958 and designed by Dick Wilson, the beautiful course is named after the Spanish Colonial Revival style hotel situated on Little Lake Jackson on the south side of Sebring. Construction for the 134 room hotel began in 1925. Two years later, the hotel and golf resort opened its doors to guests and visitors. In 1953 the hotel was bought by Victor and David Jacobson and their partners Larry Tennenbaum and San Levy. Victor commissioned golf course architect Dick Wilson to transform the golf course into a championship layout. The Jacobsons operated the hotel until 1982 when they sold it to a group of investors, who were unable to convert the structure to timeshares, due to financial difficulties. Harder Hall has been unoccupied ever since. The club features an outstanding eighteen ...